Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discussion about merging universes

marv - - Spam

Update: Moved .jp to "merge has begun" list. Communities where merge has begun: Ogame.dk Ogame.fr Ogame.de Ogame.it Ogame.nl Ogame.com.pt Ogame.com.es Ogame.org Ogame.pl Tr.Ogame.org Ogame.com.br Fi.Ogame.org Ogame.gr Ogame.no OGame.jp Communities waiting to merge: Ogame.com.ar Ba.Ogame.org Ogame.com.hr Ogame.cz Ogame.hu Mx.Ogame.org Ogame.ro Ogame.ru Ogame.sk Ogame.si Ogame.se Ogame.tw Ogame.us Only 13 to go.

marv - - Spam

Update: Added .br, .gr, .no and .fi to "merge has begun" list. Added links to respective boards, for easier checking. Communities where merge has begun: Ogame.dk Ogame.fr Ogame.de Ogame.it Ogame.nl Ogame.com.pt Ogame.com.es Ogame.org Ogame.pl Tr.Ogame.org Ogame.com.br Fi.Ogame.org Ogame.gr Ogame.no Communities waiting to merge: Ogame.com.ar Ba.Ogame.org Ogame.com.hr Ogame.cz Ogame.hu OGame.jp Mx.Ogame.org Ogame.ro Ogame.ru Ogame.sk Ogame.si Ogame.se Ogame.tw Ogame.us

• V4.0.0 Discussion Thread

marv - - Feedback & Discussions

This sounds like a step in the wrong direction: Quote: “... 2. Buttons to finish the current construction order in 2 steps will be added - with each click you speed up the order by 50% of original value - this method is valid only for current order, not for whole queue you might start. - Example 1: you start the order, click to speed up construction by 50%, click it again -> order is done - Example 2: order is on 51% (49% finished). You click the button...50% of original amount removed...order i…

• AOgame combat mechanics

marv - - Archive - User Project's

One randomization, meaning that once the battle starts, firing order is the same till the end of the battle...

• AOgame combat mechanics

There is no removing of casualties and resetting the shields between the waves, but firing order is preserved. So, if you have 2 waves: 1. 100 lf 50 hf 2. 40 lf 20 cr 10 bs Firing order won't be: 140 lf, 50 hf, 20 cr, 10 bs Waves attack one after another. However, there is a problem with firing order. Before, you could set the firing order by putting the waves in the appropriate slots, but now it's random (at least, that's the latest information I have. It's hard to be sure with all those change…

marv - - Spam

I just tried this and it works. Tnx for the advice. I thought that 7 days have to pass before the e-mail change becomes valid. But I must admit that I don't understand why the announcement about which unis will be merged can't be released in advance. Not the date, just target and exodus unis. We are talking about dead universes after all, so there's hardly a possibility that anything relevant will change in a year or so...

marv - - Spam

While browsing all those boards, I noticed that the period between announcement and beginning of merging is only 4-5 days. I think this should be extended to at least 8 days for the following reason: Let's say I have two accounts: one in the exodus and one in the target uni. I wish to keep the account in the exodus uni, and delete the one in the target uni. I must wait 7 days for my account to be deleted, so I could select the target for my exodus account. Because of that, I lose 2-3 days in the…

• Out of date tools & scripts

marv - - Archive - Origin

I believe that GalaxyChromeBar can be removed. Download link for Galaxytoolbar could be changed to point to en.wiki.galaxytool.eu/index.php/Downloads . That way users can reach Chrome and Firefox version of Galaxytoolbar from the same place.

• AntiGame Origin

Is there any chance of adding a "• Show eventbox only in overview" option? It would be similar to "• Show eventlist only in overview" but it would remove the eventbox (that thing on top of the page where the events are displayed even if you hide the events on the regular OGame display options).

marv - - Spam

Ok. I've visited the forum of each community and used google translate to determine if the merge started. I couldn't make any sense of .tw, but i'm pretty sure that the list is correct now.

marv - - Spam

Could someone make an official list that will look something like this: Communities where merge has begun: Ogame.dk Ogame.fr Ogame.de Ogame.it Ogame.nl Ogame.com.pt Ogame.com.es Ogame.org Ogame.pl Tr.Ogame.org Communities waiting to merge: Ogame.com.ar Ba.Ogame.org Ogame.com.br Ogame.com.hr Ogame.cz Fi.Ogame.org Ogame.gr Ogame.hu OGame.jp Mx.Ogame.org Ogame.no Ogame.ro Ogame.ru Ogame.sk Ogame.si Ogame.se Ogame.tw Ogame.us And of course, if we would know in which order the communities will be mer…

• AntiGame Origin

Something seems to be wrong with Croatian language. On .com.hr servers, language is set to English. Ingame items are in Croatian, but settings are in English. On .ba servers, language is set to Croatian (Hrvatski), which is probably wrong, and it should be set to balkan.

• V4.0.0 Discussion Thread

marv - - Feedback & Discussions

Quote: “ [Feature] limitation for resource booster removed ” Does this mean that resource booster will boost mines above level 28 now, or does it mean that we can have 3 golden crystal boosters active at the same time?

• clear the HoF-section.

marv - - Origin Test Server

Just don't erase existing HoFs completely, please...

• Wasn' there supposed to be some cooldown period for Krakens and Detroids? I don't see that under the ingame description. If there isn't a cooldown period, then it's really too much of an advantage...

• I just hope that there will be a better "anti-cheat" checking than before. After all, this test is mainly about balancing, and you can't test that if some players have unfair advantage...

• So, Valent is to blame for bringing you here. Well, you certainly rocked this server. Few days more, and you would probably recycle the expedition slot too. It was nice playing with you, and I hope we'll see each other on the 4.0...

• I spoke to both of you ingame, and you're definitely the good guys. Respect, and GL...

• Wahoo!!! Well, I survived till the last round. That's good enough for me... It was a pleasure to participate in this big mess. Tnx to Iceman who hooked me up with this team, and tnx to maddog for organizing it all... Quote: “ From: Highscore To: marv Subject: You have received the title Emperor Date: 23.02.2012 20:37:42 delete You have 19.078 honour points and as a result receive the title `Emperor`. ” Is that cool, or what? If anyobdy else wants to use the playground, I'm still standing (yeah, …