Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 520.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UniverseView - 3.3.3

Warsaalk - - UniverseView

Update 3.3.3 Changelog: - Fixed => Planetlist on fleetpage 2 stopped working after OGame update - Fixed => Planetlist used planet fields stopped working after OGame update

• GDPR 25 May

Warsaalk - - Questions & Answers

Haha I know, no problem, was also more of a general post for everyone. Maybe I should've used the word "your" less

• GDPR 25 May

My best guess would be to check the cookies your website stores via the inspector in Chrome, Firefox, ... and search for them and the services you use on the internet to check the complaince with GDPR. This is also a usefull website cookiebot.com/en/, it also shows a good example of a cookie consent the first time you visit it. And basically if your website uses cookie you need to have a cookie consent and if you store personal data you need a privacy policy. For instance Google Analytics stores…

• GDPR 25 May

Hi everyone, Just want to know if any other developers busy changing their website for the upcoming GDPR regulation in the EU? If you for instance save personal data like, email addresses, socio demo's you should have a privacy policy. One other important thing that's maybe more in place for tool devs, if your website/tool saves cookies on a user his computer with for instance Google Analytics, Ad providers, PayPal donation buttons, Facebook SDK, ... than you should have a cookie consent where t…

• Hi everyone, Maybe a nice idea for a new feature: This feature would allow you to track certain players their highscore each time you login. For instance, I want to follow Warsaalk who has 1M points of which 500K fleet points. The next time I login, on the overview page, there'll be a clickable button or alert. That action will open a popup that'll show you the score difference from the previous time you logged in. This could come in handy when you want to track someone his fleet or research pro…

• Modification request Fleet Resume

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

Don't know yet, probably soon, but I was planning on extending another feature and releasing them both at the same time: Favourite feature - add groups

• Favourite feature - add groups

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

Hey, I'm planning on updating the favourite feature. I was thinking about the ability to add groups for your targets. For instance, to group your farms, to group the planets of 1 specific player, etc.. What do you think about it? Grtz, War

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

Quote from lucasub2: “I think it's a great solution! Maybe think to do something like this with espionage also ” Good point, I'll also add it for incoming Espionage!

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

It seems like a very good idea! I've been trying some stuff. What do you think about the solution in the screenshot? (Why not the whole line is highlighted, because of performace reasons)

• There seems to be a problem with my hosting provider. All their servers seem to be down, I hope they'll fix it soon!

• Ok they disabled my add-on again. This time because I use Googe Analytics and don't have a privacy policy. I'll try to add one as soon as possible. This is ridiculous...

• Should be fixed

• Hi, Apparently some Firefox addon reviewer disabled my addon without letting me know and giving me the time to react. The reason: he can't login to OGame to test it. I'll try to resolve the issue as soon as possible! Grtz, War

• I can't seem to reproduce the issue. Do you know any other players using UniverseView in that universe in the same browser?

• Quote from DeltaT: “Only on Firefox the problem keep also delete all files UV ” you're also having the same problem?

• Would implementing a warning when the lvl's are higher than 99 help?

• FIXED - Update Galaxy freezes

Warsaalk - - Bugs & Questions

Ok another thing you can try is: 1. Go to OGame 2. Press F12 or Right mouse click > inspect element 3. A box will appear as you can see on the screenshot 4. Go to the storage tab 5. Select local storage 6. Delete all the keys that start with "UV_" board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…2671eeab861e87f1f5ecd0784

• which browser and browser version are you using? 1 thing you can already try is: Go to the universeview menu and click on the remove planet database button at the bottom of the menu.

• UniverseView - 3.3.2

Warsaalk - - UniverseView

Update 3.3.2 Changelog: - Polish => The notifications now only work when you're logged in to OGame and the corresponding universe is openend in your browser - Polish => Some languages had encoded characters, fixed now - Fixed => Language bug caused the notifications to crash