Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• huh, i will take a look. Wired...

• Gift for player

Shole - - Archive - Suggestions

Hey, there is: - Registration bounus DM - Tutorial which gives you rewards - New reward system I don't think it is worth to develop system for those little rewards, much time to spend to develop system which won't have much effect in game.

• OGame API renewal

Shole - - OGame

Hello dear players, All API keys for developers of game tools have expired, because of that, all those tools didn't work. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have induced. So all API keys are now renewed and all game tools which use it should work as wanted. Best regards to all

• Should be working now.

• Security and handling of passwords

Shole - - Bug Reporting

Quote from JoKy: “There are no plans to change that behavior. ” Quote from JoKy: “The reason is the usability and the experience of many years with that game. There was that behavior to not send passwords in the mail > problem: users did not find the way back into the game, ” Quote from JoKy: “P.S.: Just to be sure, passwords are secure stored. No one can figure out your password, also no teamler, coma and also no developer. ” JoKy explained. So passoword is crypted and stored. If that first par…

• Closed. New requesting thread is active with thread post template: [New] API Key requests

• [New] API Key requests

Shole - - OGame API

Dear users, As you know, the OGame development team decided to offer to players a new tool for the development of user scripts. Please read this for more information: Dev Post: Planned new API for retrieval of combat reports. You can make comments here: New API for retrieval of combat reports Previous thread to API key request can be found at: Applications for API Keys And also here: [Old] API Key requests - second edition As all of you have already noticed the process of generating and distribu…

• @eResnova, now all fine, sent. @barrage125, sent message, waiting... @Hagbard, sent.

• Forbidden. As benneb said, and some things more. Contact for more info. Thread closed and links from post removed. Use of this extension is strictly forbidden and users who use it will be banned.

• Ignorance

Shole - - General

@Pawel, we are sorry and sad that you have made that decision. But this is one of things that you are wrong. When retro server was activated it was announced that it may last few weeks, few months, year or two, also it could crash any time, that it is low priority and that no developer is assigned to this project. So here we are 1 year,1 week and 2 days after opening of retro server, it is closed now. Since all that was told before opening of retro server, you could have decided if you want to p…

• EMPIRE view miss aligned

Shole - - Bugs & questions

Will be fixed in next update. Soon.

• @Jacchus, sent. @mmorpg-stat.eu, sent. @Largo Winch, sent. @luckygulli, sent. @eResnova, waiting for Email and IP info.

• Closed, contact me on private.

• Hello, i don't see the real problem here. I tested it and it seems to work very well. It is feature to be able to spy easy. Best regards

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Dear AntiGameOrigin users, first of all we have noticed in last time lot of 5 star user reviews for our extension. We are glad to see that and also to see that much users really like to use this extension. Because all of that we have decided to make AntiGameOrigin extension compatible for multi process on FireFox. That is huge step to do and also bring us lot of new work. So plan is to rewrite whole source code, with doing that we expect better loading times and possibilities to add new features…

• Hehe, yeah it was like that for 24h, because i turned off server for maintenance and than after it i forgot to turn on apache web server, so yeah.

• Retro server : reopening

Shole - - OGame

Retro universe is now online again. ogame1304.de/game/reg/login.php

• Dear players, board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…35089f47a210cde19228cffad OGame.RU x5 fleet, x5 eco, 6 galaxies, 70% DF, +25 fields, 0.5 deuterium consumption OGame.BR x2 fleet, x3 eco, 6 galaxies, 70% DF, +25 fields, 0.5 deuterium consumption OGame.TR x3 fleet, x5 eco, 60% DF, 5 galaxies, +25 fields, 0.7 deuterium consumption, 25k starting DM, linear solar system OGame.RO x3 fleet, x6 eco, 70% DF, 5 galaxies, +25 fields, 0.7 deuterium consumption, 25k starting DM OGame.ES x4 fleet, x4 eco, 7 galax…

• Quote from Chaussette: “for (quint8 j = 0; j < 6; ++j) ” why do you use here pre decrement?