Search Results

Search results 121-137 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• das problem des spielens ohne checkboxen sollte doch klar seinich habe 200 neue spioberichte und 50 pro seite. ich markiere diejenigen, die mir gefallen und lösche den rest bis ich 200 durchgesehen habe.wenn ich jetzt jeden einzeln löschen muss, dauert das ewig oder wie habt ihr euch das vorgestellt?das ist doch aber genau das, was ich hier vor 2 monaten schon angesprochen habe. filter wären eine möglichkeit zum anderen problem: durch das jetztige system muss man dann unnötig doppelt und dreifac…

• also soll man jeden spiobericht einzeln löschen? das kann doch nicht euer ernst sein xD das problem am auslassen ist, dass man ja nicht weiß, ob man zu wenig sonden geschickt hat oder nicht, da sollte dann eine andere lösung her.

• die checkboxen zum markieren von nachrichten, sodass ich beispielsweise alle unmarkierten löschen kann zum thema informationen und erschlagen: Espionage report from Moon [1:9:5] undefined23.03.2015 01:26:20 activity: non Resources: 1kk Fleets: 1000/ 300k df def: (Hidden Content) Espionage report from Moon [1:1:5] undefined23.03.2015 01:26:20 activity: non Resources: 200k Fleets: 325/ 10kk df def: (Hidden Content) so oder so ähnlich sollte die kurzübersicht aussehen, aber nicht die halbe nachrich…

• gute laune

gamer2014 - - Archive - OGame Planet

ist denn das, was wir jetzt sehen die finale version für die kurzberichte? wäre cool, wenn man die ressourcen farblich markieren könnte ab einem (selbstbestimmten) wert die anzahl der schiffe ist zu wenig information. hier wäre es klasse, wenn man zusätzlich zur anzahl den wert der flotte in ressourcen oder wie bei antigame als tf ausgeben könnte. den satz zur aktivität finde ich für eine kurzversion zu lang. man ersetzt einfach "from: fleet command" durch "activity" und schreibt dahinter die en…

• final release wäre ja dann zu spät für feedback und eventl. änderungen :E hoffe einfach, dass man die spios wieder ausgeklappt anzeigen lassen kann

• wann werden die spioberichte denn gefixt? und wie wird die gefixte version aussehen?

• danke ;AM

• again my only concern is the time i have to spent to browse through espionage reports and with the current version i just dont see how it should be possible to do that in a appropriate time i dont think its an adjusting thing but poorly programmed at the moment

• just wanna make sure that i dont need 20 minutes instead of 5 to go through my espionage reports und schlechte laune hab ich nie :>

• terraformer

gamer2014 - - Archive - Suggestions

little planets can get viable if u have enough patience

• terraformer

gamer2014 - - Archive - Suggestions

due to another thread i got an idea for the terraformer Improvement of planet sizes in positions 1 2 3 13 14 15 instead of receiving the fields from the terraformer right away you get them over time. for example you build terraformer lvl1 and you receive 1 field every month permanently lvl3 2 fields, lvl5 3 fields and so on

• i have to agree with you either these planets get a huge buff(for example double the produciton of ALL ressources) or you have to make them bigger at the moment they are only "noobtraps" i think it would be the best solution to just make them bigger. on another note i think the planets in general are too small and there are only two ways to increase theire size. terraformer gets really expensive rather fast and i dont think much ppl are willing to pay money for only a few fields. the biggest noo…

• i just realised that there are no more check marks in the messages menu your desire for a better look is somewhat understandable(even though i think its unnecessary in a chart and table based brower game) but please dont do it at the expense of usability like u did it with the overview and the fleet movement page in the rd

• groupchats

i hope im just overlooking it but it seems to be not possible to chat with more than 1 person!? and also im unable to start a chat with ppl that are not in my alliance or buddylist edit: ok that seems to be a bug with the galaxymenu

• New chat message

if there is a option to turn the sounds off ofc there will be positive resonance sounds should be turned off per default obv

is there a way to turn off getting messages for every building and research completed?

• sorry for using the word but the new combat/espionage reports are ugly and will probally cost me alot of diopters it might be an adjusting thing but i seriously doubt that i will be able to browse through reports like i am used to especially if you are unable to show full reports or is that function just broken?