Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 381.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cruiser vs Deathstar bug?

TGWo - - Bug Reporting

maybe need to be >1% not equal ......... so if cruiser has at least 1.401 weapon versus deathstar with 140.000 shield

• Scrap Merchant 90% event

TGWo - - Suggestions

Quote from Panda Rosso: “An event per year will be useless cause noone will use it, especially because it is used for mistakes or for an incoming attack. ” this is not true at 100% ............ if a player decide to change way to play (he is a miner and decide to play as crasher or viceversa, or decide to stop to use ships fast instead of rip, or viceversa), he could be interested in delete ships not more need/used. So an utility 1 time a year could have. True at same time that not rarelly i rea…

• Quote from TGWo: “IMHO, decision of GameForge never will change if they already thought 2 years about how to realize this change ............ so you have to hope that players of your universe want to request an increase of % hyperspace ” I see i had an error, because GF decided to move up from 2% to 5%

• Scrap Merchant 90% event

TGWo - - Suggestions

sounds exaggerated both for the percentage and for the frequency. At most it could be an event that happens once a year. If you put an event like that with those percentages, nobody will use the MO anymore to scrap the ships

• Bermuda top player

TGWo - - Feedback & Discussions

GA/SGO/GO in highscore have 0 points , also if build something

• Quote from RiV-: “If your enemies get Hyperspace-Recs and start stealing all your DFs, you do NOT have a choice. ” LOL ............. and then you tell to me to start to think before post ? I play as miner, so maybe i don't know anything but maybe if your problem is to win a race of speed, then perhpas there is an error in your way to play Ogame .............. nobody will steal your debris if you organize in correct way the attack.(recicler arrive when arrive your attack). But maybe we are talkin…

• I don't understand (in real i have the answer) these controversy. GF added it as setting, so for hypothesis an universe could have also +20%/level to increase of cargo space. Talk in your comunity, in your universe and maybe propose at your admins to change in old universes or how to do in new universe (I have see in some community that sometimes settings change, and sure i have see open new universe with different settings) Personally I think the problem of recyclers is related to the change of…

• interesting idea

• Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

TGWo - - Suggestions

Quote from RiV-: “I propose that this value is adjusted to the DF% of the universe in already existing universes. Recyclers flying with Impulse or Hyperspace Drives are still way too expensive to launch, and while 2% more cargo space per Hyperspace tech level seems to mitigate the problem in 30% DF unis, it doesn't change anything in 70-80% DF ones. So my proposition is to increase this value to 5% in 70-80% DF unis. Or at least make some kind of poll per universe. ” setting of universe in your …

• Lunar defense plat form.

TGWo - - Suggestions

I think it is really more hard to crash a defense with SI 15.000.000 , instead if have 15000 . So for me it is not true that nothing change ........... I didn't want to be in error (i play as miner), but i don't think 1 rip will be able to crash it

• Graviton affects fuel usage

TGWo - - Suggestions

and in that way you builded all solar satellite need to have energy and prevented other player to attack you to crash satellite ? Just for curiosity. Of course setting of universe (economy, debris, speed fleet) change the situation

• Quote from scorer: “Can we get the break even numbers of hyperspace tech vs recyclers? [At which point is it better to get hyperspacetech/recyclers] I assume you have them already calculated, which would save me some calculation time. ” I have never saw gameForge telling you when is better to increase a building instead of an other, or when is better to increase astrofisic or increase crystal, so why now GameForge should tell you what strategy use ?

TGWo - - Suggestions

my opinion is that use of gravitation could have a similar effect of relocation. Relocation you can do only with DM, no other way ............. and my fair is that also to have gravitation at 3-4-5 will be possible only using DM

TGWo - - Suggestions

I'm not sure at 100% that it is a good idea to have a research that decrease fuel usage, but probably yes but at same time i'm sure that for me it is a bad idea to add any effect at gravitation (so not only if we talk about deuterium, but also about any other kind of idea). How I had opportunity to tell other time, many many years ago research gravitation was important and vould also is a question of skill ........... with the actual possibility offer by MO, no .......... it is become a banal se…

• Quote from RiV-: “Correct, and what's wrong with trying to balance it for x6 also? ” the wrong thing is that for balance rip, you change other thing, that so become not more balanced in different speed. So if you want to balance rip, it is easy ............ speed fleet of universe don't have effect in rip ........... in any universe rip move as in x1.

• Lunar defense plat form.

TGWo - - Suggestions

it give to me idea that become impossible moon crash. And that will be impossible to do a crash in gain (over moon) don't using rip

• So what is the problem ? I play in an universe with speed fleet x1 and i'm happy ............ nobody force other to play in x6 . The question is that the big part of players want to be able to play only 60 minutes at day and in that 60 minutes to do hundreds of things, to attack in 3 minutes ........... but of course then complain because there is another side of the coin . Rip and moon crash is balanced for x1 . If want to continue to have a balance also in a x6, then rip don't have to increase…

• i have read all and i don't like to change deploy . I know of course that rips in a speed universe are anbalanced, so the main problem is that players request speed fleet. In any case i think a better solution is to change effect of speed in the rip (if rip also in a x6 universe will go as in a x1 or x2, the problem of moon destruction will go away) or decrease the probability of moon destruction with speed (as time ago gf already tested). At same time i confirm what i said ............ you cann…

• I think that you cannot want only the advantage to have speed universe and not the disadvantages if your life, your work, are not compatible with a x6 universe, choose to play in a x1 universe

• A universe without MO

TGWo - - Suggestions

To dream is permitted, but GameForge why should do an universe where lose money ? I understand that MO give too much advantages, but GameForge open Ogame to do money, not to do you happy