Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 112.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Discussion about merging universes

asterix2 - - Spam

Quote from Francolino: “ OGame is soon one of the first games, which has a really good solution to solve the main problem of most of the games - Decreasing number of users. ” I hope so too Just a few remarks : GF told us : Quote: “Once a day during the Exodus-Phase, players that have made a choice will be copied to the Target-Uni.” http://board.origin.ogame.de/board3-news/board58-ogame-news/1135-details-about-unifusion/ That means the fusions can be made every day and become effective for a play…

asterix2 - - Spam

I saw this news on facebook ! I'm so happy ! all is arriving a day ! (tout arrive un jour ^^) But only three weeks to choose a target uni, do you think it's really sufficient in vacation time ? A lot of players are absent for at least 3 weeks, don't you think ?

• I don't agree marshen. It's a huge part of the game : relationship between miners and fleeters which is degraded .... you think in isolated miner ...

• Quote from WeTeHa: “For sure we can think about the given exchange” I think it's very important to do so ! For the moment the GF gives advantages to individualist players and in my case, being the responsible of a big alliance I regret such a thing ...

• Quote from cristuning84: “The responsible in linking the Origin's ideas to the GF is Weteha, but I think that in this period GF only takes care to merging universes. ” Ok but it's not a reason to tell us absolutly nothing concerning suggestions, unifusion ... on this board created to communicate with the GF for plus than 6 months ! Quote: “anyway, closing this area it's a bad idea: Origin is born to give suggestions to the GF. So we only have to wait after the merging of universes.” I agree

asterix2 - - Spam

Thanks Kebab but for me it's necessary a GF's responsible talks directly with us for all the reasons I gave above ! Another thing : I saw new feature (invite friends) in v2.2 and, of course, I think it would be done only after the unifusion in order to avoid a lot of problems in our overcrowded ss during the fusions !

asterix2 - - Spam

Quote from benneb: “WTH does not share info here, and post only in the German forum those infos are needed by all coms :/” I agree with force, of course ! The players want and need informations given directly by the GF itself ! and OO is the best place to do that ! Otherwise the players think that the GF ignores them (even on OO) and that's really a pity ... When we (ordinary players) report such informations given directly by the GF into our boards, the players appreciate a lot and the GF's ima…

asterix2 - - Spam

Thank you for your posts What I retain :Quote from Kebab: “ Yes this is right, v2.x merge bugfix/polishing v3 newb As for the noob protection, we don't know yet - it can be deactivated and can be customized, so might be that old universes don't get it or might be that they get it in a changed format.” I think that "it can be deactivated and can be customized" is the best method to be able to adapt every universe to the wishes of both : players and the GF Please, continue giving us informations l…

asterix2 - - Spam

Thank you Kebab. I hope WeTeHa will give us some precisions concerning the 3 sets of updates because it's not clear for us that the GF is not preparing a unique software for the future, including features that the former players won't like at all in their old universes. Re-thanks in advance.

asterix2 - - Spam

2 hours later Kebab gave us news, no fantastic news but something which gave us some information Yesterday I saw this part of a post on the board.de written by WeTeHa : Und grundlegend um OGame kümmern tun wir uns ja auch, gegenteilige Behauptungen kann ich nun wirklich nicht nachvollziehen. Nach einer tatsächlich recht langen "Dürreperiode" haben wir über die letzten 12 Monate hinweg doch einiges auf den Weg gebracht, und auch immer noch viele große Änderungen in der Pipeline. Sei es nun die Fu…

• Excellent suggestion ! We need it !

• Excellent suggestion ! We need it !

• Your Nick's Stories

asterix2 - - Spam

Quote from The Truth: “Instead I said: " The Verity is ..."” I like this kind of story ^ Verity is so british in that case lollll For me "asterix" is just a random but in fact a good random for a french personn who is called to talk on an international board, isn't it ? Just a secret for you : I'm a woman and I took this nick the first time I used the french board, just to have a look instead of my husband who was begining playing Ogame and I have conserved this nick when I played by myself a fe…

• I had a look ! it's a magic tool to find and reach anything ! We see also the huge task it is to complete the work ! Bravo

asterix2 - - Spam

Finally we have news ! Only news but this is part of a good communication (or relationship) between the GF and the whole world players ! Good Work to the GF ! we trust in its work ! Thank you Francolino ^

• Quote from Aknor: “Merchant has unbalance the relationship between fleeters and diggers because these lasts can now play without fleeters and without to be annoyed by fleeters. By solding their deut production to merchant acount, digger kill fleeter and all activity in a universe.” That's totaly true ! The relationship between miners and fleeters is degrading. The corner stone (the strong point) of Ogame is the relationship between all kind of players and this relationship has deteriorated since…

asterix2 - - Spam

Quote from Francolino: “Everyone is busy because of coming christmas, sorry.” Hi Francolino, Nothing more about unifusions since Christmas ... Please, Could you tell us what is concerning this project today ? and what are the next steps planned ? Thank you.

• A very good analysis ! I agree ! Right now something is wrong with such rates in the merchant's store. A lot of fleeters are totaly discouraged ... and as you know, it's very bad for our game.

• Alliance_Evolution

asterix2 - - Archive - User Project's

Nice ! Thank you ! I use it a lot !

• Hurray ! A great date for the Alternative Project