Search Results

Search results 81-100 of 381.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you.

• Quote from CNP: “- Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación activa el modo vacaciones para que no pueda ser atacado, esto lo hace mucho más aburrido y con menos objetivos. ” If I decided to pause game, if you don't permit to me to stay in vacation, i will delete account for sure .......... I don't create an account to give food for other players. So I don't think it is useful to stop keeping an account on vacation. It would be more deleted accounts, than those that are transformed into…

• Lobby feedback&questions

TGWo - - Feedback & Discussions

I have see in new gift page that there is an error in text: b98cf2be-d8cf-4986-b43b-107a146354a6.png And the texts in the tool page are missing And there is still an old bug: when you try to create a new lobby and you use an email address already in use, you will receive the error message "You have entered an invalid email address or an incorrect password." , that don't help to understand what is the real error

• this idea improve the game play of universe ? Or is only an improve for you because you can in less time the same thing ? In this moment I don't see the advantage for OGAME to have this change ............. and so the need to have.

• Change of Vacation mode

TGWo - - Suggestions

Quote from Panda Rosso: “I would like this suggestion but the fact is that a player, after returned from a v-mode, may have an emergency. ” seriously, how often does it happen? It is a very small chance. Frankly I prefer to have a player who stops because he had an emergency for which it is destroyed, compared to many players bored by those who play using the holiday that way

• Part time universe

TGWo - - Suggestions

an online game is active h24 ........... if you set a period off, game will become more easy .......... no need to do fleetsave, no attack, no defense ............ an other kind of game

• I vote for don't have this update ............ It is very bad changelog, always less strategy in this game , always more one and only "correct" way to have max result.

but did you changed way to login ? For that i knew if you create a lobby account by facebook, you will be not able to login in an other way and in account there is not an email associated

• Make 3x speed minimum for new uni

TGWo - - Suggestions

speed fleet x1 is different that x2,x3 or more. You cannot like x1 , but many other players don't like high speed because not confy with their job, life. So I don't like the suggestion to don't have other slow universe ........... when a new universe open you choose if start or no seeing settings ....... and i'm sure i see around a lot of speed uni exist.

• large cargo ships engine

TGWo - - Suggestions

I don't like too ........... i prefer that continue to exist 2 kind of ship ........ one small and that cost more but more fast, and one big that cost less but more slow

did you used same lobby account to create both accounts ? In theory only first time that you create a Lobby account you need to confirm your email .......... after any ingame account you create is automatically confirmed because linked with same email

• Quote from Charlie: “I like it too! But I would like to make it even better! What about displaying a color if the player is a super fleet guy or if if only go for mines or a mix? Like... red ferraris for ships based green for big miners orange for mix/more balanced ” I like idea that in highscore you see the same colour used in galaxy, but i don't like your idea Charlie ............. you have to spy or search in highscore info about how is structured an account, don't have to be server to help y…

• Quote from cfmc: “- Players that went to v-mode before rule becomes live - I would suggest a rule exception and apply a larger protection period. Let's say, let's pick the oldest active player in that universe and apply the time rule according to that player age to all players in this situation. An email should be sent warning about the rule implementation and the date he will lose protection. ” I think that a more safe solution should be that if you went in holiday before change rule of holiday…

• I don't like at 100% opinion of @Silverwind , about that method to defence, but it is true that exist. So I confirm, that we should work only in accounts moved from exodus, not about any kind of account existing in the universe.

• your idea sound interesting , but in opinion you are that vacation user and you stopped to play with planets in position A,B,C,... what will be your reaction if you come back and discover that they have moved everything? I don't think this solution can be apply for every account, but only for account arrived by fusion ............. so if an account forcibly moved (without it deciding to go to the exodus universe), then over it will be active your solution. And maybe same solution could be applie…

• I prefer hard game, instead easy game So for me it is not a good improve to "create" farm easy to attack ............ do you want resources? Then do a serious attack and crash defence .......... later you will have far without defence (if inactive). If you check, there was an other suggest where talking about introduce bot players in the universe to increase target and activity and I like that idea, but only if are similar at true account. PS: you are free to say what you like ............. how …

• Quote from Grimm: “But do you, GameForge, want players to be happy or are you only profit driven? This is an option that greatly helps all players but most importantly, those who just want to enjoy the game and can't afford to waste money on it. ” in what situation this update will be better for your game ? In my opinion the only situation in that i see useful is under attack ............. and of course in that case i don't like (how i don't like the effect using MO)

• Quote from Grimm: “I think it would be less complicated to implement it this way and easier for the players to farm ” LOL Don't you think that you want a game a little too much easy ? First you want to remove at all inactive the v-mode, then you want also to remove defence .............

• but i don't think players of uni want that you remove inactive that don't have v-mode. So your idea sound great only for account in v-mode longer that 3-6 months without login (also if there is problem that ally could not be happy to lose points)

• nano request level 10 of robot for my opnion if you can add nano in the moon, you will be able to create a large bunker, so will become impossible destruction of moon