Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 151.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Since 2009, Ogame has included the new technology: astrophysics. This technology allow you to have more colonies, send more expeditions at time and colonise all planet slots. =How to send expedition?= First, to be able to send an expedition, you need to have astrophysics. The number of expedition depends of this technology. Here the formula: Number of expeditions = RootSquare(Astrophysics). So, the number of expedition grow at level like that: Astrophysical level 1 = 1 expedition in the same tim…

• Attacking a player with ships is not always the only possibility, you have also the missiles.There are two types of missiles: Interplanetary Missiles(IPM) and Anti-Ballistic Missiles(ABM). The IPMs can be launched to destroy enemy defense and ABMs can intercept attacking IPMs. =Interplanetary missiles= Interplanetary missiles are a powerful weapon against planets with a lot of defensive structures, the so called bunker. By all means they are a strategic facility to make small targets more lucrat…

• ACS (Alliance Combat System) is a method used to combine different fleets from different players or even from the same player, to attack or defend a given planet/moon. =How to invite into an ACS-Attack?= 1) send the fleet on attack mission to the coordinates you want. 2) go to fleet movement and use the Fleet Union Button to Invite others or yourself to the attack. You could either chose a player from the box on your left (these players are from your Buddy List), press "Invite", then press "OK";…

• =Activity indicators= Activity indicators will tell you if there is/was an activity at a planet or moon at a certain period of time. There are three phases: - There is activity at a planet: 0 minutes - 14 minutes 59 seconds - There was activity at a planet XX minutes ago - 14 minutes 59 seconds - 59 minutes 59 seconds - There was no activity - beyond 59 minutes 59 seconds There are three ways you can see the activity: For the first 14 minutes 59 seconds after the activity stops (*) will be shown…

• ==Trading Laws== Firstly, you must make sure you trade within the legal trade rates so you aren't banned for pushing. In all universes the legal trade rates are between 3:2:1 and 2:1:1. What does this means: Quote: “3:2:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 2 units of crystal or 3 units of metal. 2:1:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 1 unit of crystal or 2 units of metal. ” Keep in mind that when forming trade rates if you change rates for metal the same change must be done in crystal ra…

• Planets can't be conquered, researches and mines can't be torn down by other players. Ships and defense, however, can be destroyed. While destroyed defenses don't create any debris of the Structural Integrity (metal + crystal) used to build a ship will end into debris, where attackers can harvest it and use it themselves. Each attack can also take up to 50% of the resources you left on the planet. Mastering the art of fleetsave (FS) requires understanding one important concept of Ogame, that whi…

• Requiretments 1.1 Saving 1.2 Account Management 1.3 How to use your phalanx 1.4 Basics about ACS mechanics 1.5 Knowledge about activity 2. Basics 2.1 Safety probe 2.2 Observing a player 2.3 What does each ship do? How can I use that? 3. Fleeting 3.1 Types of fleeters 3.2 Different ways of making ressources 3.2.1 Inactives!!! 3.2.2 Mines 3.2.3 Farming actives 3.2.4 Fleet crashs 3.3 How to stay alive? ---- Intro This guide will give you a brief introduction into a fleeter's life. It focuses on the…

• As discussed in <<Player styles guide>>, each player must make his own strategy, this guide contains only a few aspects what worth taking into consideration when selecting to play OGame as a miner. ==What makes you a miner== A miner is a player whose main income is coming from his own production of resources. Is hard and slow to advance in game only as a pure miner. If you want to add income from attacking other planets you might want to consider farming the inactives (Miner - farmer), or try to…

• OGame's beauty is that a player can develop his own playing style. It is also possible that a player's playing style will change over time. There are mainly two types of playing: fleeter and miner. It is the wide diversity of the possible combinations of various characteristics from both fleeter or miner that gives the sensation of numberless playing styles. Basically each player can use his own way to climb the ranks, some are doing it faster, some are doing it more steadily but the real winner…

• Ogame has several universe types allowing players to select the universe with the settings that they like most and fits their playing style. You can see universe distinctions on the login page Some universes are old with strong players having a lot of defense and huge fleet and a lot of inactive accounts that can be farmed allowing a steady resource income for diligent farmers. It is very hard to reach the top when you start in such a universe but it is good if you are learning the game because …

• The Original Origin™ Spam thread

GameMaster - - Spam

Good Morning, not always spam

• Sürüm Güncellemesi - 6.0.1 (Hata Düzeltmesi) Mobil Cihazlarda Galaksi görünümünde sistem değiştirirken meydana gelen hata düzeltildi. (Hata Düzeltmesi) Galaksi sayfasında circular galaksi sisteminde casusluk hatası düzeltildi. (Hata Düzeltmesi) Diğer gezegene otomatik geçişte ayarlanmış olan standart filonun gözükmemesine sebep olan hata düzeltildi. Standart filo hareketlerini kapatmak isterseniz AGO -> Uçuşlar -> Olaylar sekmesinden Filo hareketlerini devre dışı bırak diyebilirsiniz. (Hata Düz…

• TR Translation , 1. "Filo koruma ve Toplama rutinlerinde bir sonraki gezegen/aya otomatik geçiş" 2. "Gösterilen veya işaretlenen yağma raporlarını sil < $Yağma ve filo < $harabe" 3. "Filo Limiti için gizle veya sil (x1000)"

• Turkish Translation

GameMaster - - Logserver

(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) I will complete it tomorrow, now I have to sleep ^^

• Who translated it Idk but some translations are incorrect. Can you give me all original logs (english) I will translate it all.

• Flashbacks

GameMaster - - General

Hello I tried to find login information but I did not Someone share access info- with me ? Thanks

• Hello Someone can send me InfoComplete Translation Logs, I want to translate it all. Script does not provide support for Turkish language. Thanks :)

• Thanks for your explanation. I updated my post.

• PHP Source Code (23 lines)

• Ready :thumbup: SQL-Query (26 lines)