Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 213.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mmmm... French players are very interested to know if different types of universes can be involved in the same merge procedure. Example : for the .org announcement, the .fr community has been scared to know that GF planned a merge from X2 to X1; after some reading the board.org complaints, we have seen that your community had the same idea; and we have seen that GF changed their plans. YES, other communities ARE concerned. I don't understand why you say that the original announcement cannot cont…

• I make a Up of this suggestion. I think its a very important information to know that : - some target universes were yet targets on previous merge - some speed universes are exodus with only X1-speed universes as targets But we have to cross information on local ogame portals, on tools like infuza or ogniter, on local boards to know the characteristics of the concerned universes. Is it possible to detail all specialities of the concerned universes on your announcements ? Thanks

• Depopulation option.

iguypouf - - Feedback & Discussions

Quote from Raszagal88: “Merge universes <---- Bad cure” Your solution is also a Merging. A Merge of communities. And if my language as some difference with another one, I don't want to play a game full of faults, just because the language of the game is "quite" similar. And don't forget the Meridian Times... Just magic to split a community ! I think, for the future, that the only possible solution for Ogame is to have Universe with defined life duration... For example, when you start a new unive…

• Depopulation option.

iguypouf - - Feedback & Discussions

The Portuguese in Brazil is not the same Portuguese in Portugal.

• Not erasable accounts

iguypouf - - Archive - OGame Planet

Maybe because the GamePlay is made like this ? That Universe looses accounts, and its a normal situation ?

• Sorry, I cannot find a right section to post this. Is it possible, when you post a News regarding the uni-merge, to specify the caracteristics of each concerned Universe ? I suppose that a lot of communities are curious and follow the news here. But for example for the last news, I've searched those info on ogniter, and on the ogame homepage for each community, translated text from polish and turkish... Regards !

• Not erasable accounts

iguypouf - - Archive - OGame Planet

No its unbelievable... A lot of borderline players will ask "friends" to get back all erased account only to have push with...

• Its a great news, I'm really happy to see that some actors with power of decision can think to the pleasure of the players. But, and probably you can't reply regarding the DPA, but the operators have tools to hunt this, and apply sanctions ?

• You can be sitted, only with the agrement of the operator. The GCU stipulates expressly : Quote: “ 4.2 Log-in data, identification, passwords 4.2.1. The user is obliged to keep log-in data and all identification and passwords strictly confidential. The user may enter log-in data only on Gameforge operated Internet pages. 4.2.2. The term “log-in data” and “identification and passwords” includes all letter and/or character and/or number sequences, used to authenticate the user and to exclude use b…

• Seems that you need your login and password to access RSS Feed. So, share our feed = share our logins. And share our logins is prohibited in the GCU. So... Are you sure of your answer ?

• Lol. Don't forget to remove the "multi" to the rules, so. I don't see the difference between receive a mail when my teammates are moonbreaked than having their logs to verify by myself. Wonderful.

• Quote from JoKy: “RSS is currently not used by many players. Sure it´s a commander feature right now, but they don´t use it as you expact. We should not create a problem, where no problem exists. In the present time, every one has a smartphone and is online more then in the past. I also use commander since years and i don´t have rss feed active.” I'm sorry, but I have to react on this. In the French community, we know two teams that use the RSS feeds centralised, publically. How many behinds the…

• Its not a problem of share, just of information.

• Multi account I don't know, but its an infraction against the GCU. But I'm not sure that the operating crew can survey the connections to the RSS Feeds.

• Dear all, Game Dev or others, I read some crazy news on French Board, about the generalisation of RSS Feeds for all players. Its a good thing that some paid features become free, so no problem about this; its for me a real bad feature, but its your game so its not the purpose of my topic. My question is : if you generalise the RSS feature, did you also update / increase the operating tools for that ? Do the Game Operators having access to logs to detect multi RSS check from one location to sever…

• The bunker of your neighbour is not a brake to your own game : you choose another target, its all. But if you have no fuel, all your target are automatically deactivated : you cannot fly anymore. So, no, Asterix, your suggestion will never be implemented because the purpose of the GF is to keep the biggest number of farmers; the fleeters is the part of the community which empty an universe. But if your suggestion will never be implemented, its not a problem related to bunkers : bunkers is often …

• Accounts that just give res are not legal. An account which build laboratories and get in a team... Its legal. Why do you want to ban them ?

• This will be a too big concurrent for the new fast-finish magic button... Not sure that GF will love it. However, its a good idea, but... What about abuses ? (making fake accounts, which build only laboratories, just for connect their RRI).

• I'm not speaking about the 7-days effective delete of account, but the 48-h effective delete of planets ! Quote: “ My approach is that during 48 hours, all the information about deleted planets and moons ARE ALWAYS in the database (you can spy, the spy report is complete). The only information broken is : those planets have a new owner ('space'). ”