Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 60.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ipad Faq

Resixh - - News / Info / FAQ / HowTo

You have an account and you can play Ogame with your Ipad. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Ipad Faq

It is time to install the application. When you open it you will see the "Lobby" ("Portal") Here you can create a brand new account or to log in in already existing account. (check spoiler) (Hidden Content) At the screen when you can choose the server, you got edit menu. This edit menu allows you to choose desired domain. (Hidden Content) After creating an account, it is highly recommended to make it "portable": (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Please use your real e-mail. In future you may nee…

• Ipad Faq

You can play OGame, not only from your home computer or work. You can play OGame with on Ipad. You can find OGame application in Apple store. (right now we have only application for iPads) Open the store and search for ogame: (look spoiler) (Hidden Content) Click over the application to download it. (Hidden Content) Please always make sure you are downloading the REAL application. There are some not allowed application which are not provided by Gameforge. (Hidden Content)

• Ipad Faq

Description: - This is a little bit of information about how the iPad app of ogame works - Please use this thread for questions, suggestions, improvements, etc. Original: - Written by <Resixh> iPad FAQ Translations: - The template for all translations: - <Link to the template for all translations> - Here you'll find all translations: - <Link to the translation task , found here board.origin.ogame.de/board69/> What needs to be done: - - Changelog: - added - 20th Nov 2013 - Name of the editor.

• Comercial Feature.

Resixh - - Archive - OGame Planet

I believe its against the german law to do that please correct me if i am wrong

• we already have a 10% booster for all planets why do we need more ?

• trolling the teams

• Game Details

well ur always welcome to help out .....

• Game Details

wanted to make a little bit more info about the game in 1 post so user can read less stuff for the same info we got at least at org multi post about how the games works and i would love to see it in 1 bigger post so we can let player read that

• Game Details

Summary of Important Game Details Ogame and Smartphones : - For mobile cell phones here we can not support that it will work but we got a mobile view option it where made for iPad but because it works good out side the iPad app they made it public for mobiles: - U can go to options --> Display --> others: 2reqg Activity star * - General: - Activity * is displayed as activity15.gif for activity in last 15 minutes, - For activity between 15-59 minutes you can toggle between either activity.gif or …

• Add a Alliance kick members reason

Resixh - - Suggestions

When we disapprove a Apply on the alliance apply of new members we can add reason. But some times players take over a account with out the alliance is aware of or it start to mess around to much. I would love to see when we kick members out of a alliance that we can add in that same message why it happens . Just like to know what others think about it

• iPad FAQ support

iPad Internet Problems: No Wi-Fi network: - Locate WiFi networks in your area – Go to Settings > Wi-Fi screen. If there are no networks, then maybe there is no Wi-fi coverage where you are. - You might be ouside the range of the Wi-Fi router or hotspot. Move closer to the router, try getting a clear line of sight. - Verify Wi-Fi router is turned on, because sometimes it really is that simple. - Check the internet cable is plugged into the Wi-Fi router. Loose cables are a very common problem. - P…

• SO i guessing with version 5.2.0 this topic is closed? 1xbTV

• I posted that idea like when HP where in the game at ogame.org board So yeah i like it

• Maybe good to know at 5.1 version u have ipad mode ( mobile view) Fleet movement is there in the IPAD TIME ZONE.

• HP System has change to right because at the start every Damage u did u get HP for it now only when its destroyed. So its a change atleast for the turtles . And at version i know even a way to get HP with moonshot i dont know if that is to count for the wiki and stuff with trick and tip on fleet or mining ? + Buddy reward changed at version 3 too we can't get 1 day commander anymore too

• Its a free game yeah but when u want to go fleet and spy easy u need commander that cost money

• But is one 1 side good but you can easyly do way more jumps and in speed unis its already quite fast the cooldown

• idea.jpg i could work it out more but it just a idea I would like to know how player think about it

• Alliance System

resixh1 - - Archive - Suggestions

I really like the idea because your right with out the ally its just a click game with out make talks and stuff like that. I always try ppl in my ally to be actief so this i would love to see Valent i really like the idea i even post on Circ msg on my ally. gtz Resixh