Search Results

Search results 41-43 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We now also have an english version! In the upper navigation bar, you can choose the language - if your browser isn't on english, you will by default get the German version, in that case just select "English (UK)" from the "Sprache"-Dropdown in the navigation bar! Also, it is now possible to upload OGame.org (EN) combat reports to OGMem. I guess there are some translation mistakes, so if you encounter some, don't hesitate to report them (here in this thread or in the IRC). The next community we …

• Hello folks, I am proud to announce the project OGMem.com, the OGame CR-archivist! OGMem.com is a website, where users can upload their combat reports. It offers the possibility to show uploaded combat reports for the public, which means that those CRs will be publicly visible on our website, in our inbuilt archive, in the charts (where users can view the biggest uploaded CRs, optionally filtered by universe and/or ACS) and that additionally our IRC bot will inform about those CRs in specific ch…

• [Old] Applications for API Keys

DeLord - - OGame API

Hi, I want to request an API key for my project. I am currently developing a service to upload and share users' combat reports, also to permanently have them accessible for the users. The plan is to include some kind of social networking into that service (comments section, discussions, charts, rankings, etc). I would be very glad to be contacted as soon as possible via PM. All other open questions will I then answer there. Thanks Regards DeLord