Search Results

Search results 121-126 of 126.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from bontchev: “You gotta be kidding! Now it gives you a planet every TWO levels - and is still murderously expensive; I've been playing for a year, have the highest number of planets in my universe, and can't even have 8 colonies as in the old design (stuck with 7 for now) - and you want to make it give you a new planet only once every FIVE levels?! Even having to wait for level five for your second planet is bad enough.” Hehehe, NO! I want one new planet pr lvl - for the first 5 lvls so …

• It would help the game, so the players don't leave too quickly - gets some room for playing in the beginning. It takes way too long to get just a few planets to play with - wether you're a fleeter, a miner or a turtle. And why it takes too long, is because of the cost of each lvl. You could of course also just reduse the cost of each lvl.

• The first 5 lvl of astrophysics gives one new planet, after that you need two lvl for a new planet - or reduse the price of astro lvls

• Quote from H. Shephard: “Ok the alliance deport doesn't make realy sence but for an aks attack I think its better that anybody has the same possibility to let so many fleets join as they wish. Connecting with the alliance deport I see battles where the one with the higher level wins.” Well, as I said in the first post, the alliance deport have no use, since you take with you the deut you need, when you select the hold. And If i'm not wrong, you can have 20 players defending you, with 15 fleets e…

• Right, to ballace the game, each lvl adds 1 PLAYER - (with his 5 fleets) so to get 5 PLAYERS into an acs attack you need lvl 4. 6 Players - lvl 5. The positive side of this, is the jump. Is also meens that small (new) players can join the big guys, and learn - and make some extra "cash" It's seems like Shepard thinks that any suggesions, that is a plus for the fleeters, is unfair. But the thing is, that - after have read several complains from fleeters, that the game is protecting the miners way…

• As today the alliance deport is useless. it's supposed to be used when an acs defence is made, - to give deut to the defending fleet, but you take enough deut with you, when you choose the HOLD time ... so... useless - since you can't change the time of hold, when you first have left home. To make the allince deport usefull, it could be made so this is the starting point in an acs attack. Each lvl - one extra player - so when an invitation to join an ACS attack is send out, you choose the fleet …