Search Results

Search results 21-30 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Incredible, is not it? One day after posting my script, another one with the same functionality is published The differences ? None, except the display given that I have not see the code yet If anything disturbs you in my script, it was enough to say it and I could have tried to improve it I find it pity My script is under MIT license, which means that it is open source and that anyone can do whatever it wants with, provided that it adds the name of the author: (Hidden Content) Personally, I do …

• Bip Chat - Info: Bip Chat play sound when you have new private message. - Author: Valmone - Ogame: 6.1 - Website: No website. - Support : Here, on the french board and on discord: @Valmone#4097 . - Download : Bip_Chat - Screenshot : See Below. - Browser : Chrome (Tampermonkey), probably on Firefox(Greasemonkey). - Compability : Every scripts for the moment. - Languages : French & English. Bip Chat is a simple script that make sound when you receive new private message. Since Ogame 6.1, script mi…

• Flottille - Info: Flottille show your fleet value like a spy report. - Author: Valmone - Ogame: 6.6.1 - Website: No website, probably later. - Support : Here, on the french board and on discord: @Valmone#4097 . - Download : Flottille - Screenshot : See Below. - Browser : Chrome (Tampermonkey), probably on Firefox(Greasemonkey). - Compability : Every scripts for the moment. - Languages : All. Flottille is a simple script that show your fleet value when your are on fleet page, or shipyard page. Th…

• Hello I would like to re-open the subject, because for me, it is a very interesting idea. Like him, I'm a French player, so I have some difficulty with English. I would like to know if you can facilitate the understanding of your last comment ? I admit to have had great concerns of understanding, even with Google Translate. Thanks in advance, Valmone

• Rafraîchissement

• Quote from Danimanza: “I don't know if I get the main point of the idea, but if we create a "false" moon with that setup, fleetsaving will be just easier. I think that is not the way to improve the game. ” The "False" moon are juste here to that you can send your fleet when the real moon arrived. If you want, why not get players to attack, park or spy ? Of course, the owner of the "fictitious" moon absolutely can not get involved with it.

• Quote from TGWo: “500.000 deuterium don't sound expensive for players with 100 milions of points ” Except Graviton 3 and reactor 4. Would you start on base to 1M ? It's true, 5M it is better ? Quote from TGWo: “You can see moon in moving, but you don't see ships over moon ............. Maybe someone studying player will be sure to know what is moving with moon, but in most of case I want to see who will attack that moon don't knowing ships ” All modes of play are have her advantages and disadvan…

• Thank for your opinion. Quote from TGWo: “Personally I don't like this idea, because a part of game will become more easy. I don't see as an improve of game. It will be also an invisible fleetsave. ” How ? The prices is still expensive, so that make the game easier I'm not sure. It not will be an invisible fleetsave, because anything player who see the movement of the moon can be attack the fictitious moon 1s after the arrival of the moon, you can destroy the fleet (if she's present). For the re…

• Hello, I would like to present one of my ideas to help the game to improve. For starters, sorry for my mistakes, because I have a little trouble with the language, being French and if I use Google Translate. My suggestion will make it possible to move the moon between planets. For this, Graviton Level 3 technology will unlock a new lunar building: the reactor. The reactor allows to move the moon between the planets, from level 4 and a refueling depot Level 9 is on the planet of arrival and that …