Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your code seems ok to me now, but I'm not sure, because I don't know what each tag does. What are "major" and "minor" phrases? Why are there several similar/identical tags? Example: Quote: “ Source Code (3 lines) The line goes: Chrome: Source Code (1 line) Firefox: Source Code (1 line) So the tags should be? Source Code (2 lines) ” Quote: “ Source Code (2 lines) The line goes: Chrome: Source Code (1 line) So, it says "TIP", then there's a TAB and then the ship's name. While in Firefox: Source Co…

• I agree. Should I give you tags here, under [ code ]? Maybe if you copy them to your file they won't get messed up?

• CR Converter in ogame page

marv - - Archive - User Project's

Well, that is some progress. We can see that all ship/defense types are displayed correctly. I won't change anything in hr.inc, because that seems correct. There is no name of the attacker in the converted report, so it must be some tag in hr.ini that's incorrect. I've changed all tags as I "think" they should look. I see we have some problems with "čćžšđ" characters. I've replaced them with "cczsd" in menu and options sections, but I've left them in the tags, because they wouldn't be properly r…

• There are 2 communities which use very similar languages. One is .com.hr which uses Croatian language, and the other is .ba which uses a mixture of Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian languages. I'll post both examples in both browsers. ogame.com.hr Chrome: Source Code (35 lines) Firefox: Source Code (32 lines) Ogame.ba Chrome: Source Code (35 lines) firefox: Source Code (32 lines)

• I like this idea a lot. It is simple and logical. Maybe we could even force those "quaint, small pets from a unknown marsh planet" to work in our mines, and therefore receive a boost in our production.

• This will probably sound strange, but I think that threats are a good thing for OGame. I still believe that too much "friendliness" is one of the reasons why OGame started dying, and I like the way auctions provide new kind of interaction between players. That's why I think that names should remain visible.

• Congratz on the ninja. It's not such a good idea to send a single RIP on a mission. Well, fr...

• Quote from Prequel: “Quote from marv: “I don't think Death Stars should consume a lot of fuel. They are slow, their deut consumption is low. I believe that's properly balanced.” Jeez... Have you even read the whole thing? It doesn't matter if they're slow. They're being used in abusing ways. Period. I already explained how and why lots of players can be defenseless against that. If there's no profit and people is still being harmed, this is an ANTI GAME ACT. That's the only way to prevent that. …

• I don't think Death Stars should consume a lot of fuel. They are slow, their deut consumption is low. I believe that's properly balanced.

• Sorry, I don't see some buttons because I surf without the pictures. But I can see now that when I click on the username, I have a "report" option. Tnx for the fix and the tip.

• I reported it using "An idea, bug?" button couple of weeks ago.

• Could you do something about planetary defenses world records? There are some really strange numbers there: Source Code (8 lines) I believe that Gauss, Plasma, ABMs and IPMs are wrong.

• Oh, that's ok then. Still, I should research gravitons and make one of my own, just in case you find some friends with RIPs...

• Hmm, your "other deathstars". That sounds dangerous... :panic: Congratz on the ninja. Tonic, fr...

• Discussion about merging universes

marv - - Spam

Update: Moved .ro to "merge has begun" list. Communities where merge has begun: Ogame.dk Ogame.fr Ogame.de Ogame.it Ogame.nl Ogame.com.pt Ogame.com.es Ogame.org Ogame.pl Tr.Ogame.org Ogame.com.br Fi.Ogame.org Ogame.gr Ogame.no OGame.jp Ogame.hu Ogame.ru Ogame.se Ogame.tw Ba.Ogame.org Ogame.cz Ogame.sk Ogame.us Ogame.ro Communities waiting to merge: Ogame.com.ar Mx.Ogame.org Ogame.com.hr Ogame.si Only 4 more to go. Note: Merge of named universes has started in some communities. That probably mean…

• What happened with .ba? There are only 4 unis visible. Other unis will merge in 17 days, and I was really hoping to copy all stats somewhere, so we could post them on the board after the merge...

• Auctioneer suggestion

marv - - Archive - Suggestions

Maybe boosters with limits could be reintroduced? For example, beside regular bronze metal booster, a bronze metal booster with cap at mine level 20 would appear at auction. That way it would be uninteresting to higher ranked players...

• Auctioneer suggestion

marv - - Archive - OGame Planet

Maybe boosters with limits could be reintroduced? For example, beside regular bronze metal booster, a bronze metal booster with cap at mine level 20 would appear at auction. That way it would be uninteresting to higher ranked players...

• Well, that's ok then. You have nice profit there. I hate it when people first IPM defense, but don't mention it, so their HoF would "look better" because of alleged profit.

• I also feel good behind my defense. But my fleet is considerably smaller. Anyway, nice hit. Congratulations on making a profit against all those defensive units. Was there any IPM-ing before? Alton, fr...