Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 520.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OGotcha - v4.2.0

Warsaalk - - OGotcha

Hi, Updated to version 4.2.0 Changelog: - Bug => All the API keys for the Balkan server using YU are now automatically translated to BA - Polish => A battle ending in a draw with follow-ups now shows the follow-up raids Have fun! Grtz, War

• Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed!

• @RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now!

• Weird, there's a minimum value but not a maximum value. Can you send me a SR key via pm?

• Well, only information available ingame would be save. So everything you can see yourself about another player. I suppose that info doesn't contain personal information as it's available to other players as well.

• Oh c'mon man, it's nothing like that. How am I criticising you and I don't know all the options in antigame so I didn't know. I was just asking you if you could change it because that'd be nice. Others came across the issue when releasing my new update and just wanted to notify you about it.

• This time I managed to find a quick workaround, might not always be that simple. It's just that changing element ID's should be avoided at all times, as others could be relying on this data. For semantic reasons and also avoiding conflicts with other extensions. Just like your thread about my features on the messages page. I'm sure it'd be possible to make the code work without that added letter, instead of changing the ID maybe add an custom attribute with the altered ID.

• Hi, It looks like AGR is changing player ID's & REL's in the galaxy. For instance the REL on the link around the playername & the ID of the tooltips in the galaxy. It seems like it's adding a letter. Certain features in an update of UniverseView didn't work anymore because of this. Can you please change it so it doesn't change original ID's/attributes added by OGame? Grtz, War

• UniverseView - 4.0.0.1 HOTFIX

Warsaalk - - UniverseView

Update 4.0.0.1 This update is a small hotfix Changelog: - Hotfix => Galaxy features don't work with AGO/AGR enabled as these extensions change element ID's which makes it impossible to query them

• Features on the message page

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

It's now possible to disabled some features which could conflict with other extensions. For more info check the 4.0.0 changelog: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…11213-UniverseView-4-0-0/ Also most of the elements added by UniverseView now contain the uv-element class. I hope it's now more convenient for you to detect elements added by UV.

• Quote from vakus: “I know it was a while ago, since I posted this, I was out of ogame for while, anyway, I hooked up custom version of displayContentGalaxy. And by custom I mean I added two variables which were storing time, one on very beginning of the function and other at end, everytime the function was ran it was showing time difference in developer console in milliseconds. ” This should finally be fixed in version 4.0.0 board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…11213-UniverseView-4-0-0/

• Can you test this again? Cloud be fixed in version 4.0.0 as is used a new database system and I did some code refactoring. For more info: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…11213-UniverseView-4-0-0/

• Should be fixed in version 4.0.0 as a new database implementation is used. For more info: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…11213-UniverseView-4-0-0/

• UniverseView - 4.0.0

Warsaalk - - UniverseView

Update 4.0.0 This is a major version update, the decision for this was because of the new database system. The database is considered to be the core of UniverseView, so changing it means changing the way UniverseView works. More technical information about the change can be found below. It update also fixes one of the older/more annoying bugs in UniverseView, the slowing down of the galaxy when navigating through it. The technology levels that you've saved from other players will also be reset, …

• Wanted to check if it'd be allowed to create player profiles: Save the info you have about a player, meaning saving data from spy reports for a longer time.

• Hi, We used to have people save on debris which would be possible to time back. Now with the possibility to save via colonization it has because somewhat impossible to . So I want to find a hard yet possible solution to make it somewhat possible to timeback colonization saves. I already have a few ideas: 1. Ability to view an incoming colonization mission; How: Colonize the most likely spot you think a player will save to and when you're first you'll be able to see an incoming colonization missi…

• Dear users, Their hasn't been an update for UniverseView in a while, this is because of some IRL things that have higher priorities ATM. I hope to continue development as soon as possible, I suppose that'll be in a couple of months, don't blame me if it takes longer And of course I'll do some patching up if something breaks due to an OGame update! See you soon and if you have suggestions don't mind posting them in the suggestions area! Grtz, War

• Add timers on the planet overview

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

Add timers to your own planet overview on the left. This way you'll know when you last made activity on that planet/moon.

• Features on the message page

Warsaalk - - Suggestions

@RiV- I get your problem! That feature can indeed not be disabled via the settings menu, that's my bad, I'll add the setting. It's also quite impossible to take into account all the features from other add-ons. I worked with Francolino on a solution for it, to detect other extensions but back then there wasn't a good solution for Firefox only for Chrome, maybe that has changed now, I would need to re-evaluate that. As for your other points: A good portion of my users also don't use AGO and only …

• Really nice idea to give rewards for active days, but what about this case: I play only during the week and go in vmode on Friday evening and deactivate is on Sunday evening or Monday morning. In this case I'm still an active player the whole time, just not in the weekend.