Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 381.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Could be that it was part of feed rss removed time ago ?

• personally i think that for the major part of players, force them to play is the easier way to lose those accounts ................ said in other words, if you don't have time or boring to play what will happen if you cannot stay in holiday for all time that you want ? yes accounts in long vacation don't help universe, but at least you can hope that sometimes they will come back to play. Maybe could be better to introduce malus or bonus linked with time played. For example an account in holiday …

• API Mobile App

TGWo - - OGame API

In theory a mobile application, as a personal browser are proibited agbserver.gameforge.com/enGB-Terms-2014-OGame.html Quote: “4.3 The user is prohibited, moreover, from running the online game on other programs apart from the internet browser or the supplied client program. This especially refers to bots or other tools that are designed to replace or augment the web interface. It is likewise prohibited to use scripts and programs that give the user an advantage over his co-players. This also in…

• Sitting function

TGWo - - Suggestions

with new sitting lobby, it is not more need to use ticket . And of course with new sitting lobby you don't have to share login's date. I absolutely don't like your idea to use sitting to share account with someone (you called "mini-break"). In my idea sitter should be able to open account active v-mode and left account doing nothing other (of course to be able to wait if there is an incoming attack and move resource/ships to escape). Instead the actual rule permit to continue to be active using …

• "Global" Dark Matter

TGWo - - Suggestions

log of use of DM is a good idea. And i like also idea about a lobby buy darkmatter that then you can move in single universes and between universe. Important is that this function is only about bought DM , and not about found, or other way not using money

• i don't know if it is a good idea to be able to complete all in 2 click .......... too many influence in defence about dm .......... and then of course gameforge will ask that your click cost a lot more that any single click

• it want to say that you are not able to see spy in arrive. Nobody force to play in speed server ........ speed server has good and negative things ........ slow server and speed server are different for how to play, for defensive strategies, etc. ........... It is hard to create something that work in any kind of uni , at least in this case don't propose that speed of probes is not affect by speed of universe, that could sound good

• Should /universes.xml be changed?

TGWo - - OGame API

yes you have right ......... should be better to have only one file with list of universes and not to select an universe to know list of universe in same region. Still better if one for all ogame

• Quote from Charlie: “If this feature is done and the bot/player click on that "Destroy" button, would I lose all my ships or only the probes? Would the espionage mission get cancelled and my ships return back? ” Quote from Salih: “What if a fleet is accompanying the espionage probe? In this case, this feature will not be available (the "Destroy" button will not be shown). This feature will only be available if the spying fleet consists of only espionage probes. ” In other words, defenders will b…

• So nothing change about probes killed in normal way, but only using botton

• your idea sound interesting, but also if it is evident what you had in mind, you forgotten to explain what is consequence of destroy probes. Actually already exist counterintelligence and it may happen that ships in espionage are involved in combat and destroyed. But this has no effect in espionage report that will receive the one who launched the espionage mission. In your message is not clear if you are also proposing that if you destroy probe, then attacker don't receive info ....... and if t…

• now link is visible

• The commander officer

TGWo - - Archive - Suggestions

by tutorial you can win 3 days of commander already. In my opinion your idea is impossible. As you said the more used function of commander is queue, so if you will give for free for any new planet, nobody will spend DM to buy it . And also to create a 24 hours option , don't seen a good idea for money, because a lot of player will use only 24 hours, so less money for GameForge. Thinking that with 5 euro you buy 60.000 DM = 6 times you can active commander , or that by phone with 3 euro you buy …

• I don't know when was possible to buy officiers as items. But for sure actually is not possible. Officiers can be actived by menu Recruit Officiers s800-en.ogame.gameforge.com/game/index.php?page=premium Remember that this is a test server, and not a competion universe, so to buy DM it is not a good investment

• Quote from ErikFyr: “I also question when it was possible to buy officers as items, I can't find a way to do this on the live servers ? ” LOL , it is true .......... don't exist officiers in items section

• an Hardware problem is not possible to resolv from external, and then It should possible that go don't know what to manage. So don't sound for me a good idea that every body can manage server , better that do who has knowledge. But maybe you are not talking about this power, but about other that from your message is not clear. If you are talking about a backup, exist this possibility for your coma. Backup is at 8-16-24 , so it is possible to back to last backup. Theory exist also possibility to …

• Are you trying to active an officer already in use ? Or to active a new officer ? Try to delete cache and/or test with external app deactived, and try again

• Lobby feedback&questions

TGWo - - Feedback & Discussions

I didn't understand that you were talking about sitting. Yes sitter can play in same universe. In the rule there is wrote what action is possible in general for sitter and what is possible to do when you share IP (that in this case will be friend that play with his account and use also account in sitting).

if you are talking about more universes, yes. If you are talking about more accounts in same universe, no. Rules don't permit multyaccount

Quote from Crazy Pancake: “Once I'm "linked" into the lobby and log in, will it automatically open a tab for every game account I have and log in? ” after login at lobby, you will have a menu with list of your account. You will have to clic in Play to open your game account. So don't exist a function that automatically open all game accounts