Search Results

Search results 61-69 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I forgot to mention a "cooldown" period after buying something. Withput a cooldown period there is no point in limiting how much you can buy per level. One would just buy what one can and then once more, that is not the point. So a cooldown period is in my mind needed. Also when under attack it is only the coordinates under attack that cannot buy, it's not the entire account.

• I have seen many suggestions as how to change the Alliance Depot, but one thing I think we can all agree upon is that at this point the building is COMPLETELY useless!! So I suggest that the Alliance Depot should change name to Alliance Center / Alliance Headquarter and then implement some features specific for an alliance. Some features that ordinary players won't have. This is a pretty long thread, so if you are up late, now is not the time to read it I suggest a community center where one can…

• Edit the Colony ship

Molle - - Archive - Suggestions

Hmm. SWEET. That guide is from 2010, I know I have been away for some time, but not that long. I was sure this was still an issue or I would not have suggested it. It has been bothering me for so long. Anyway, tomorrow evening I'll have my answer as one of my ally mates are making a new colony. I'm trying desperately to remember what I did the last couple of times I made a new colony. I don't remember if I tried to send resources along or simply just assumed that I couldn't. But if is IS impleme…

• Edit the Colony ship

Molle - - Archive - Suggestions

Hi there, I have been wondering why the Colony Ship has a storage capacity, when it's never used?? I tried to send my 4 colony ships from G4 to G1 and it cost about 9k deut (in a 50% universe). Yet I could still bring along 30.000 resources, so the cargo bay is not even used for the deut consumption. My suggestion is that resources brought along in a Colony Ship, who is on a "Colonization" mission, should leave those resources at the new founded planet, along with the 500 metal and 500 crystal f…

• Hi there, It seems that the script is being blocked by Chrome as the script is not installed via the Chrome Store. The script worked fine until I restartet Chrome, then I got a message that the script was blocked for security reasons by Chrome. The only reason is that it is not installed through the Chrome Store. --EDIT-- It appears that on a Mac osX Chrome is not blocking the InfoCompte script. Only on the PC version. --EDIT--

• I don't see the problem with the bashing. The problem is that here a DM player will have a huge advantage over non-DM players. Sure DM should help you grow faster and so, but it should not be the case that you can make 3.000 IPR's within a coupple of hours, that is just ridiculous. Should the player have done this without DM, then for sure it would have taken a lot longer and one would actually have a chance of defending against IPR's.

• Many years ago I made a suggestion with the exact same title, back then I was rather specific. It was before the re-design and it turned out that the price for metal storage level 16 was higher the level 15 storage could hold. As you all know this has now been fixed in the re-design. However, there are still Dead End-scenarios in Ogame. At some point certain research levels won't do you any good, you are not being awarded for researching higher than a certain level. This time my goal is just as …

• I'm 100% for this suggestion. Since I started again on the Danish servers I have been monitoring the IRC chanel, and have yet to find other users in the chanel, even GO's. One can also quickly get in touch with a potential buyer of resources, before deciding whether or not to include the resources in the next FS. Asking for a trade on the forum can take some time to get a responce and one might already have send the fleet off on FS. Sure the system can be used for new players to get help, but I …

• I currently play in a universe with a low number of players (465 in writing) and it can be really difficult to obtain resources in order to catch up to those players who has played for months in the same universe. In order to help new players in old universes and in order to get a good start in a new universe, I suggest that bots are added until a certain number of players has joined the server. To be more specific I suggest that there will always be at least 1.000 “players” in any universes at …