Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 102.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Does that bugfix only affect relocations?

• Original discussion (a bit heated): board.ogame.org/board684-ogame…-instant-building-option/ The suggestion is that you have a 24 hour cooldown for Jumpgates after you get a new moon, like there is for existing moons that have relocated. The cooldown could be triggered: -when the moon is created -when the jumpgate construction starts -when the jumpgate construction finishes (if finished with Dark Matter) I prefer the first, followed by the second. The third has the problem case of people taking …

• Oh I thought they fixed that bug. Is it back? I may have to pop more legor moons. [/spam]

• Quote from spa856: “But, it's already hide. :lol:” In 4.1 the buttons are there for all player statuses I've found, except (n). Are you looking at the galaxy view from a planet with at least one probe on it? Do you have any addons on that may hide the button?

• Good idea. Maybe also hide it for (A)dmins?

• Are those rewards for teaching you how to play the game or just rewards for playing? (Just a terminology nitpick, not trying to bash the idea itself)

• The bouncing rule is the combat rule where damage less than 1% of the shield's strength is rounded to 0%. It's why Light Fighters can never break a Large Shield Dome's shields, and why Deathstars repel Cruisers or weaker (well, technically the cruisers can break through if the techs are skewed for the cruisers, but that doesn't happen). No opinion about the suggestion at hand right now. *shrug*

• Warning Bash

kwinse - - Archive - Suggestions

Besides wars, there's universes with special bashing rules (including no bashing at all) and communities with no inactive bashing rule to consider. If it's there, but not intrusive, why not.

• iPhone RSS REader

kwinse - - Archive - User Project's

Quote from Paradox: “Actually you can use a lot of rss readers for ogame, which already use auto refresh intervals or sound notices.. So where's the difference ? Allthough theres currently no final decision, the iphone app will be able to do the same thing.” Lots of internet browsers have auto refresh functions, and yet they're still banned by the T&Cs. Though that section only references actually playing the game, not just accessing your rss feed... My point is that just because a feature exist…

• Unless I'm remembering wrong, they had this type of merchant when it was first implemented. I wouldn't be surprised if they took it out because it was confusing.

• While it sounds good, I feel there has to be some interface for showing the costs of the first building in the queue (the Metal 19 in your example). You want to know how much you're going to spend next, and displaying that side-by-side will be confusing. Maybe put the costs for already-queued buildings in the tooltip in the Buildings box on the bottom of the page? Doesn't solve where to put the total cost though...

• While it sounds good, I feel there has to be some interface for showing the costs of the first building in the queue (the Metal 19 in your example). You want to know how much you're going to spend next, and displaying that side-by-side will be confusing. Maybe put the costs for already-queued buildings in the tooltip in the Buildings box on the bottom of the page? Doesn't solve where to put the total cost though...

• Already possible with gameforge.com.

• I've seen a few battery type suggestions over the years, and they always struck me as something more complex than would be worth it. If you're worried about sats getting crashed you can always build a fusion reactor and keep it off when it's not needed.

• The problem was them being inconsistent about the CDN. Should work fine now.

• To directly state it, you're calling a new merchant (at the expense of DM) instead of using the free one. You have to click the button that appears in the picture header (in .org it's labelled "trade") to use an already-available merchant.

• 1) Just because an idea is popular doesn't make it a good idea for OGame (or a good idea at all) 2) Just because an idea is popular doesn't make it easy to implement and test While yes, popularity can help Gameforge determine what feature to implement, it is by no means a deciding factor, and it shouldn't be. You buy dark matter, you do not buy additional voice in what gets implemented. Yes listening to customers is important, but please don't get entitled over the fact that you bought dark matt…

• Empire view (commander)

kwinse - - Archive - OGame Planet

I agree with Kebab. What use is there for the sum of your building levels?

• That's like saying that just because a word exists in the English language I am free to use it and any complaints that I used it should be taken up with [insert dictionary company here] (not a perfect analogy but I hope you catch my drift). Just because it is available to use doesn't make it right to do so. Just because it has its uses elsewhere does not mean it should be used here in an insulting context, joking or not. And yes, your smiley use is definitely in an insulting context. As to the s…

• No matter how you define 'Deathstar only fleet' for this, players can and will add throwaway ships to the fleet so they can still get honour points.