Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 324.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ImperatorMaximus: “But I think the fields `loot_{metal,crystal,deuterium}` and `debris_{metal,crystal}` were just added in the example output, not in beta1-code on servers. So this data is currently missing.” Hey Warsaalk, we had this fields missing on every cr we have looked at already. So it seems that they well be added later

• Quote from skoll: “Hello there, i have a question about the Universe Facts. With which Speed, how much debris and so on should this Server start ? Greets from german Nerd :D ” Hi, Server wil be the Existing Origin Universe: XML Source Code (9 lines) You can see Full Server Data from the API here: s670-en.ogame.gameforge.com/api/serverData.xml Best Regards TheViking

• There will be no change in payment system. This decision is offical now. The idea for this contest was born inside the volunteer acting team. But the team has to deal with the underlaying circumstances.

• Quote from AterBalbi: “First Question from .DE community: Will purchase of DarkMatter be possible within the event?” Hi, currently there is not planned to change any server setting. (At least i dont know if that is possible from Gameforge Side.) So current status is: Purchase of Dark Matter is possible on origin universe at the moment and there is a big chance that it will be possible during the contest too. Nevertheles i will try to get an official information about it. Best Regards TheViking

• Spying Time

TheViking - - Archive [Bugs&Questions]

antigame is not up to date with donut/circular universes. It is not known if this bug will be fixed in nearer future.

• Thx for clarification.

• Quote from kfg: “With alpha 19 it is no longer possible to send fleets, unless you activate https” https should be a chooseable setting. So it seems that there is a bug, when sending fleets without https isnt possible. And to answer the Question: There is no solution yet for https-ogame with Antigame.

• Ogame Mobile

TheViking - - OGame

Dear User, You may have seen this picture on Facebook already: 885610_1004013546277572_4651141331001065150_o.jpg To say it in short: Yes, actually there is an Ogame Mobile Application under construction. Further informations will be given as soon as possible. Best Regards from your Origin Team

• OGame API

TheViking - - OGame API

There is no fixed timestamp for an Update. The condition is, that you have to wat at least 7 days for an update. If that 7 day countdown is complete, the api will get updated with the first request that is done on the xml file. So the time that is nearest to the "exact" update point is -> existing timestamp + 7 days.

• Google Translate Says

TheViking - - Archive - Suggestions

Quote: “Testen Sie einen neuen Browser mit automatischer Übersetzungsfunktion.Chrome herunterladenSchließen Übersetzer Revitalization game and attracting new players Combinations of how to show a Universe can make N ... I think you revitalize the game not launching a universe with x speed or XCR. If the universe is implemented circular and circular galaxies believe it can successfully walk into play, namely: - Research engines like eliminate- must equal speed to all those who attack or defend th…

• OGame API

TheViking - - OGame API

I think benneb has clarified most of your questions now.

• OGame API

TheViking - - OGame API

Quote from Stego: “the GF made an ipad app. I don't own any iOS device so I can't test it but I assume they developped an API anyway (dont tell me they just embedded some web views with some responsive design).” I cant tell you anything about it, because i dont own an ipad. So i have never seen the app by myself. Quote from Stego: “Having an API would allow 3rd party applications to not scrap and make intensive requests on the servers and spare the bandwith of their servers (something costly). I…

• I think mikk described updating the databases in native language?! Anyway: If you try to update the Databases it cant be bad to clean them up in before. Clean up Databases with: AGO Settings-> Data & Settings -> Reset data & settings (choose databases here) -> confirm Then update with: AGO Settings-> Data & Settings -> Update Data & Settings

• Quote from Stego: “I don't know if this is the right place to ask this or if you are the right person. I've been on IRC and people told me to post here.” This might not be the right place for a general talk about the Ogame API. This thread belongs to the current announcement about ongoing API changes. Alltough i will answer some questions: (Maybe we can go on in the linked Thread below.) Quote from Stego: “I'm a developer and I'd like to create an android application. The thing is, the API provi…

• Just read the news. New registration slots will be enabled and inactive players will be removed within this procedure on friday.

• Otros BUGS

TheViking - - Archive - OGame Planet

Hey Danix, could you translate the original Posting into English? I think its easier to follow the Thread with a translation from a native speaker. Would be really nixe. Thx in forward.

• Merged doubled Thread.

• Ogame 6.0 Testserver

TheViking - - OGame

Dear Players, On Thursday 19th of March at around 13:30 (CET) we will open the registrations for users for the test universe with version 6.0.0. There will be only 500 spots for registrations so it will be the rule of "first come, first served". In the future, that number might be increased. The universe can be reached at: http://pioneers.en.ogame.gameforge.com Universe Bermuda (the registrations are closed at the moment). Here a summary of the "settings": - x4 speed - 10.000.000 Dark Matter aft…

• Quote from kfg: “Question: Is it possible to get another 50 k of DM for testing of the new abilities of Commander and Admiral? Or the Commanding Staff for 1 week?” I will ask for it. Quote from kfg: “Unfortunately I spent everything already. :whistling:”

• Click -> ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mobile/rel…35.0.1.de.android-arm.apk