Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 548.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dark Matter LogBook

ErikFyr - - Archive - Suggestions

It can also be something available for the Game Team, then we could send you a log if you request it Or just have a "Clear Log" button so you can delete everything there before giving away your account to someone else

• Edit the Colony ship

I was also thinking that this is already in the game, you can send resources with your Colony Ships so they can be credited on the new planet Just make a Colonization mission and choose how many resources you want to take with you

• Night Auctioneer

Sometimes there are events where it's open for 24 hours, but it's a long time ago they made that kind of event I think. But they could also just open them for 24 hours all the time

• Strange, maybe he gave up on the Ogniter project

• As far as I know that bug is fixed for a long time now if it ever existed, they have checked cases of deleted accounts where players claim that they had bought DM on it but each time they had no bought DM on it so it was deleted by the system as it should be A notification about inactivity could be nice too, I think it was suggested before and accepted so maybe we will see that in the future

• Yes a warning like that could be shown, but it should only show up if the player docent have bought DM, but yes I'm suggesting to make it more clear in the game with some kind of information about it

• Hey, I feel that we should make it more clear for players how the deletion system works, right now it seems like it's either a known information or we can read about it on Wiki. Some in-game info about how the deletion system works could be nice, sometimes there are players who don't know how it works so they take a long vacation for over a month and if they haven't bought DM, then they find out that their account has been deleted so they lose their progress that way and maybe we even lose them …

• empire view problem

ErikFyr - - Bugs & questions

Moved this to AGO Bugs & questions, I think this question fits better here

• I like the idea, but why not keep the differences thing and just add Metal and Crystal cost to it ?

• Looks good with them being grayed out when they are not active, maybe some in-game explanation could be added like "if you want this bonus then buy Engineer" ect.

• The Great Counting Thread

ErikFyr - - Spam

• Maybe it could be a good idea, I never build the alliance depot because I found it useless

• Antigame Origin.

ErikFyr - - Bugs & questions

Moved to AntiGameOrigin --> Bugs & questions

• Quote from Valent: “Once one can have it integrated in game page, it will be used without doubt but also will require moderation , and we can't have a person to watch 24/ 24 the chat . ” That's true, maybe we can have report buttons there too and ban players if they break the rules as normal

• I think it's a good idea to integrate it into the game, the problem with IRC being on a separate page is that not many people go there and for some reason GameForge removed the link to IRC in the game. The same thing they use for live chats currently between 2 players can be used for the Universe Chat too

• Security and handling of passwords

ErikFyr - - Bug Reporting

That's true, but the password is only send to you and only the system knows which password you use. Only maybe some higher people at GameForge can look into the system and get to see your password, we don't get that kind of information as a team And people who handle that kind of stuff have a DPA, so your data is protected that way and there will be consequences for breaking a DPA if it happens

• Quote from Capin Quasar: “Please Edit the last entry which is obviously untrue and misleading. You can indeed use Phalanx to see a deployment mission at the TARGET location. ” That's true, I removed the line that says you can't see incoming deployment missions on the target planet now Both the post above and Wiki is updated now, thank you for the feedback

• Ignorance

ErikFyr - - General

I think GameForge did what they could to keep the server alive, it's an old version of OGame running on modern servers, the things that were broken got turned off and GameForge just had it here for you to enjoy as long as it lasted. I think the only way you can have a retro server with support is if they add DM to it and make money on it, then it will be worth for the developers to work on fixing bugs ect. developers cost money too. Also it was not a project by GameForge to start a retro server,…

• Wiki Tasks

ErikFyr - - Wiki

Hey all, I added the following tasks to the list: [03.06.2017] - [Review all tutorials and guides, give feedback about what could be added, changed or removed (if anything)] - [Wiki List] Anyone can help reviewing the tutorials and guides, and give feedback about what could be added, changed or removed if you find anything, feel free to leave feedback about it in the thread of a tutorial or guide [03.06.2017] - [Translate a guide or tutorial to any language and post them here: Origin Localized] …

• It's nice to see they make videos like this, I saw part 1 when it got English subtitles. Let's hope they can make merges happen this year