Search Results

Search results 61-80 of 218.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AGO is now also available on the Chrome Web Store and on Addons Mozilla with the updated version. Download für Chrome/Opera Download für Firefox Also stop by the official AGO Discord server to be the first to get the newest updates and also test new beta versions before they are released to Final version: discord.gg/sb72AFN Current beta version's changelog: (Hidden Content)

• Official AGO Discord server: discord.gg/sb72AFN

• Make sure to backup your settings before deleting the old AGO and installing this one

• Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version includes a lot of bugfixes and also some new features as well as planned new features: [Feature] Merchant button is highlighted if there is a new item in Import/Export [Feature] Redirection after sending a fleet can be changed to "movement" (AGR Menu -> Fleets) [planned] Redirection after sending a fleet can be individually set for …

• Lobby feedback&questions

RiV- - - Feedback & Discussions

Can we expect an update soon that enables unlinking/trading accounts?

• Why not add this and make it so the 99.999 just adds 10 of the regular 9999 build orders? That way there's no need to change the way how the DM features work and it wouldn't be too hard to make this work

• Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

RiV- - - Suggestions

Can we expand this change on RIPs as well so they benefit also from increased cargo bays? Would be nice for those of us who like to use them as deluxe cargos

• Quote from revex: “bug-fix is taking a while for that one? ” I'm not planning on fixing it tbh, since it's too much effort for just a bit of res.

• No matter how, decreasing deut costs with researches is very welcome

• It's been like that since Expeditiontech was changed to Astrophysics

• @Minion That was always like that. And AGO has been showing slightly wrong costs since ages. Quote from badkarma: “- When you're using the jump gate on a moon, clicking on the numbers doesn't fill anymore the textfield” Which numbers do you mean?

• Make MD´s great again

RiV- - - Archive - Suggestions

Quote from Legacy: “How does it make sense 300kk goes down for a moon worth couple of millions? ” You are wrong, the moon is not just worth couple of millions. Depending on your fleet size, it can be worth over 100 million points. Because if you lose the moon you dont just lose the moon but also your fleet.

• Show combat technology as default

RiV- - - Suggestions

They will learn eventually

• Show combat technology as default

RiV- - - Suggestions

board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…d52d743a482496bbcd9c442a9 Easy.

• The LAST buttons

RiV- - - Bugs & questions

Quote from islandwoodsie: “But how /why in the world would you name it SHOW? I don`t know how a person would be able to understand what that means. ” Because the first option is "disable", the third option is "show & reuse", the second option is "only show, but don't reuse automatically". Some things need to be tested in order to understand what it means. This is the shortest way to express what is meant.

• The LAST buttons

RiV- - - Bugs & questions

Quote from islandwoodsie: “Is it not possible to make those a ONE Time use. It aggrevates the heck out of me to find i have just wasted 100,000,000 duet sending something somewhere i had NO intention of doing. And also after i have launched my 5 expos and go to do something else only to have it tell me i have exceeded my expo limit ” i.imgur.com/8sNx4iI.png Quote from islandwoodsie: “OK and also while i have your attention. When i select in AGO to send a Destroyer along with an expedition fleet …

• Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

RiV- - - Suggestions

Quote from echonia: “1- fleeters would enjoy this feature a lot more than miners because recycler capacity would increase and they wouldnt have to spend more resources to build more recyclers and they wouldnt spend as much deut as they do now. 2- miners already save some of their resources by building mines or save with research when they dont have much capacity on their fleets. long story short, fleeters would have more advantage over miners. this idea would work in favor of fleeters. ” I don't…

• Bring back the power of moons

RiV- - - Suggestions

@m3nd3s You didn't get my post. Please read it again. @scorer As I already said multiple times, changing % is no solution, because "top fleeters" don't leave their fleets to chance, no matter how low the % is. And I really feel like we first need to discuss the basic problems I stated in my post rather than discussing a solution to a problem we don't agree on.

RiV- - - Suggestions

After having few discussions in private/on IRC, I think it is important to agree on the problem that needs to be adressed before we discuss specific ideas, because the different opinions on this topic result mainly from different views on the game itself. It would help if GF could give us their opinion on this. In my opinion, the problem that needs adressing and also the problem the TC is trying to solve is what I want to explain in the following: We can distinguish between "mainstream fleeters"…

RiV- - - Suggestions

What most people don't get is this: Every "solution" that includes a chance is not a solution. No fleeter will FS his >100M fleet if there is the slightest chance that his fleet will go down. These people don't keep their fleets for years for no reason. They keep it because they don't leave their fleet to "chance". So the solution has to adress the "time" issue. Waking up every 1.5h to guarantee that the fleet survives is inhuman IMO. So we need to expand these 1.5h to something which is doable …