Search Results

Search results 541-548 of 548.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello Normally Administrator accounts are not included in the rank list so there is a bug there board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…da9ed3f07691209f4d8e54825 board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…da9ed3f07691209f4d8e54825

• Hello I thought it would be nice if we was able to delete all the messages in the Economy tab all at once instead of just having the option to delete them 1 at a time And also when the messages are just received in the Economy tab, it could be nice if it automatically opened the Economy tab when you click on the messages icon to see your messages board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…da9ed3f07691209f4d8e54825

• Wonder of the universe

ErikFyr - - Archive - Suggestions

I think its useless to have something like that, I wouldn't pay my resources for that xD

• I think they will be like this if I understand it correctly DISASTER

• I think its a good idea We should be able to choose which tab in messages should be opened first when you go to messages

• Quote from Articulon: “ I think there also needs to be an easier to find rule list also for each uni in the uni itself. And when there is a change it should highlight to show there is a new rule you have not read. ” That is a good idea too I think changes in the rules should just be addressed with the ingame message system Quote from CID: “ this way more people will skip the rules... We want to play a game and not to get a law degree... ” I think its just a good idea because the players will kno…

• I think that the OGame rules should be added to the tutorial and should be the first page a player sees when he creates a new account It could be made somehow so you can only get further in the steps and play the game when you have read the rules This way more people will read the rules as they will be more visible As a GO I meet players sometimes who didn't knew that those rules exist

• This is a good idea Maybe some more players will return to the game this way