Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Forbidden now. Ads are also forbidden, therefore this also. It also triggers antivirus. Only way to get "money" is to add donation button to your extension, and those users who like it will donate you some amount.

• Quote from GeneralAnasazi: “I will include other servers for universes with Espionage Probes with Cargo. @Shole Is ther anywhere a complet list fore such universes ? ” There isn't a complete list of those universes. But you can make a script to parse all communities public API to get those with your request.

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Hey as promised, new server, new domain, everything new. Current website: antigameorigin.com It is still running old website since new one still need some design touches. I hope to finish it in few days. There will be also game update in coming days, for databases and everything else, also to change all antigame.de to antigameorigin.com. Open team positions: --- DEV --- * JavaScript/Jquery Developer * FrontEnd Developer ( AngularJs is plus ) * BackEnd Laravel PHP Developer --- --- Marketing --- …

• This tool in now tolerated.

• Hey Yeah, thanks. Will be fixed in next version.

• Question ² (closed ²)

Shole - - Bugs & questions

Din't missed anything, that is closed topic. I have said what i have said on German board. Donations are there to support developer of some Add-on and are provided by free will. There won't be any update as said there, like it or not.

• [New] API Key requests

Shole - - OGame API

@giagia, please write a post like all other and forward me IP and email in personal message if you don't want to share it publicly.

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

17December2017-img_id_795-23780-c50.png *Note : Until setting up new server, there will be some errors in functions like saving options of AGO to server and some other things, which throw some errors in console. It is only due server, will be fine in few days. Download: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/antigameorigin-v6/

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

17December2017-img_id_ad1-d904e-260.png

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Updated for FF Quantum. //Server and site in few days.

• Question

Shole - - Bugs & questions

updated.

• Normal. There will be new domain and site, during this week.

• Tool itself is tolerated, you must not ask for approval of every version. About global API, requested.

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Quote from Ouraios: “sorry but certificates are free. And hosting could cost only around 5 € a month. Since apparently Shole doesnt have 30 minutes to update the source code of AGO (im still waiting his answer on my post ... ), i started to look at the publishing process for FF57 on my own. ” Be sure that that is illegal by the licence, and that i will work that those versions be removed in short time, i can tell you for FF that you can't release copy. And that version won't be tolerated at all.…

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Nope, isn't planned like that. FF users can wait little more.

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Quote from Néné: “If you are sad has to manage script, you can put it at the disposal of communities. On the .fr, users are willing to correct and can host. ” I am not adapting the code. Code is fully rewritten from scratch. Quote from green: “Why don't you release the code in a github repo so anyone can contribute, at least via issues and pull requests? 100 eyes work better than 2, and you'd still have control and ownership over it. Don't be the bottleneck that prevents this plugin to go on... …

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Quote from Néné: “If you are sad has to manage script, you can put it at the disposal of communities. On the .fr, users are willing to correct and can host. ” Those users can contact me and they could help to fix everything. But hosting will still be ours.

• AntiGameOrigin

Shole - - AntiGameOrigin

Dear players, there are some bad news. Guy who hosted AntiGameOrigin won't host it anymore, so hosting and domain are gone and that means all server functions like saving settings to server won't work in future. If you are willing that AntiGameOrigin makes new domain on new server, you can help by donating some amount via paypal: paypal.me/AntiGameOrigin/ All donated amount will go on domain, hosting, certificates and developing new website application and server functions. *with new server ther…

• Quote from Adadov: “First, I know it's allowed to store and display resources (not the same way empire view do) but is it allowed to use production to update values periodically (like every page load) without having user going to the planet ? ” Well you can't imitate any of premium feature. Something similar to empire view is also no go. Quote from Adadov: “Second, Is that allowed to create a function to store and "mark" cr reports, for example marking a SR as "attacked" ? ” Sure. Quote from Ada…

• If it just selects it, its ok.