Search Results

Search results 121-133 of 133.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Harbinger

Blackmass - - Archive - OGame Planet

I changed the base speed to be more reflective of its size. Techs. ship yard 10. plasma tech. 10. laser tech 12. impulse drive 8. hyper drive8, cost metal 150k. crystal 125k. deuterium . 90k. structurial. 275,000. shields base 950 weapons base. 2800. cargo space 750. base speed 4.500. / fuel cost. 2500. . . ( recieves rapid fire 5 from deathstars.. recieves rapid fire 2 from battle cruisers.) ( has rapid fire 5 against probes,solar sats. rapid fire 5 against cruisers and heavy fighters. and rapi…

• The Harbinger

Blackmass - - Archive - Suggestions

and with its rapid fire on cruisers it can be used against large cruiser fleets to great effect.

• The Harbinger

and with its rapid fire on cruisers it can be used against large cruiser fleets to great effect.

• I forgot to add the link to this Thank you CID. I just wanted to get more input for this. board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/b…rules-governing-rip-hofs/

• honorpoints by wars

Ok i think i got it so if lets say the tutu alliance is at war with the bobo alliance. and a member from a seperate alliance helps a player from the tutu alliance. the out side player gets negative honor points. ( but if it is just the tutu ally and bobo ally the battles will be honorable.) ? correct me if im wrong Red-Dragon. if this is the case then its a fair idea.

• the current rule of thumb • - RIP only attacks beneath 100 million Total Damage are not legal hit's, except if the RIP's got ninja'd is currently out of date with the dynamics of the game since the auto retreat systems implemintation. more hofs get thrown out or not posted due to the fact they are rip hits under 100kk in damages. the changes i am suggesting are as follows 1. if a rip hit is under 50 death stars and has more than 50kk in total damages it should be considered a hof and treated as …

• Me personally i would choose miner simply because the more you produce the less time it takes to rebuild and as a hybrid miner fleeter good deut. production is a plus. as far as changeing the style you choose i could see 2,500 to 5000 dm as a cost to change play styles.

• Missile ACS

now if the target player has a ally member(s) 3 to 5 systems away those members could get a pop up message asking if they want to send anti ballistcs defense support to defend that member(s). with the click of a yes button or a no button. but have to be with in a max of (X) systems based on their impulse drive unless the nuk strike is in a 3 to 5 system radius of the nuked player. then the next closest ally m8s would get the message. but i disagree with acs nuking you can achieve that with a sto…

• The Harbinger

I see it as a sister ship to the destroyer for combating rip fleets. and early in game defending against destroyer fleets.

• The Harbinger

I see it as a sister ship to the destroyer for combating rip fleets. and early in game defending against destroyer fleets.

• I would say the battle ship is needed more late in game since you can drop all of your cruisers and replace them with Heavy fighters and battle ships to counter destroyer fleets. that have large numbers of lf. with them.

• The Harbinger

Techs. ship yard 10. plasma tech. 10. laser tech 12. impulse drive 8. hyper drive8, cost metal 150k. crystal 125k. deuterium . 90k. structurial. 275,000. shields base 950 weapons base. 2800. cargo space 750. base speed .5.500. / fuel cost. 2500. . . ( recieves rapid fire 5 from deathstars.. recieves rapid fire 2 from battle cruisers.) ( has rapid fire 5 against probes sats. rapid fire 5 against cruisers and heavy fighters and rapid fire 10 against . rocket launchers, light lasers. ) Harbinger.jp…

• The Harbinger

Techs. ship yard 10. plasma tech. 10. laser tech 12. impulse drive 8. hyper drive8, cost metal 150k. crystal 125k. deuterium . 90k. structurial. 275,000. shields base 950 weapons base. 2800. cargo space 750. base speed .5.500. / fuel cost. 2500. . . ( recieves rapid fire 5 from deathstars.. recieves rapid fire 2 from battle cruisers.) ( has rapid fire 5 against probes sats. rapid fire 5 against cruisers and heavy fighters and rapid fire 10 against . rocket launchers, light lasers. ) Harbinger.jp…