Search Results

Search results 121-140 of 461.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not an issue anymore, the Startpage got changed and this gets pulled directly from the game now.

• Not an issue anymore, the Startpage got changed and this gets pulled directly from the game now.

• Yes this is fine again. In between it was wrong, but the game got changed again so this applies again.

• Skynet... Currently Rebooting

NoMoreAngel - - Skynet

As you all might noticed, Skynet hasn't been updated for a long time and not all its features work anymore. The new Skynet-Team is currently updating the Tool to get it fully working again. When this is done Skynet will go Open Source, allowing you to contribute to it's development and making Skynet even better! Part of the current Skynet-Team are the following people, developers marked in green: - Nabor - DeLord - ImperatorMaximus - RiV- - Vanger - NoMoreAngel - scorer More details coming soon!

• Quote from snoopy: “Sasmung Galaxy J5 Normal internet that was already on the phone Version 4.0.20-60 ” You mabye should update it, the current version of the "Samsung Internet" Browser is version 6.xxx

• Nvm then, there must have been something broken. It didn't work when I tried it the first time, maybe missed a number while copying.

• Quote from scorer: “Quote from WeTeHa: “You could gather public profile info ” so overall my real name is shown to GOs ” I tried around a bit and couldn't find a way to get any info about the person behind the ID (which was my own in this case).

• Quote from scorer: “Why is the support account not logged in instantly? ” That was already reported by me a few days ago, so should be fixed soonish. Quote from WeTeHa: “Lobby logout does the same to all related universes, that's intended. But if you just close the tab, it won't happen. ” And you don't need to login newly everytime you close the tab. As long as the lobbysession doesn't get logged out, you can simply open lobby-pioneers.ogame.gameforge.com/ again and you will again be able to see…

• Here you can post your feedback and questions for the lobby. For questions that could get solved by simply using the lobby when it's released on the testservers, please wait until that time and maybe test them before asking

• Lobby Update

NoMoreAngel - - Test Server

FAQ- Lobby What is the Lobby? The Lobby is our new account management front end. Simple as that! Naming and wording - Game accounts: Until now we called your game round ‘accounts’, but from now on we clarify that by calling them Game accounts. That way it is more distinct and helps to differentiate between your Game accounts and your Lobby account. - Lobby account: The Lobby account is your main account to log in into the Lobby and from there into all your Game accounts. So keep your Lobby accou…

• Wizard Uni

NoMoreAngel - - DE - German

Du musst die Tools schon selbst entwickeln bzw Teil eines der Entwicklerteams der Tools sein um welche testen zu können.

• Wizard Uni

Indem man Tools für OGame entwickelt und nett fragt ob man sie dort testen darf.

• Wizard Uni

Weil das Uni nur für Toolentwickler ist und einen Zugangsschutz hat.

• Lobby Update

NoMoreAngel - - Test Server

Hello! Next Wednesday, 21st of February, the first version of the Lobby will be implemented in the Public Test Server. We would apreciate if you could join the test phase and provide as much feedback as you can. To create an account in the Public Test servers, click here. Notes: - With this version, we will introduce as well the Facebook login, meaning, players will be able to register in the Lobby through Facebook. - Since the first version of the Lobby does not have an option to merge within t…

• How to read API codes

NoMoreAngel - - OGame API

No idea then, @Shole do you know if the API-Keys are still valid?

• How to read API codes

Quote from j0rt3g4: “I have one question: I've created a account in the universe 801 (bermuda). and tried this: https://s801-en.ogame.gameforge.com/api/v1/combat/report?api_key=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX&cr-en-801-683bf89c6b044838c29391d0984e8fb2eb8aae8d and I still got 4001. What else should I do to make this api key to work! hahaha ” s801-en.ogame.gameforge.com/ap…8c29391d0984e8fb2eb8aae8d your request would need to look like that, the "cr-en-801" part is not needed in the last section

• bashing limits

NoMoreAngel - - Archive - Suggestions

@ManSizedRooster that is not going to happen. You maybe have heard about the "Bash-Warning" Feature, which is currently not active. Due to this the Bashing Rules already got changed and should be the same for every community now. MDs and destroyed fleets count towards bashing, battleoutcome doesn't matter. They won't change it again, so seperating MDs and normal Attacks isn't going to happen, no need to suggest it on your local board as community only rule

• How to read API codes

@Shole is the responsible person for that.

• Full URLs to retrieve the API: CR: Source Code (1 line) SR: Source Code (1 line) RR: Source Code (1 line) MR: Source Code (1 line) You get the servernumber and community from the first part of the API-ID, the second part of the API-ID, the ID itself, is always 20 chars in hexadecimal. In addition we also have the statistics API: Source Code (1 line) The startdate needs to be in this format: YYYY-MM-DD and the max delta is 50.