Search Results

Search results 101-120 of 548.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Great Counting Thread

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

ErikFyr - - Spam

• Yes in high speed universes the deathstar can travel fast enough, so it's easier to do moon destructions that way and it might be the reason for people to use v-mode more often. We could also make some kind of survey to get some data on why people use vacation mode so often instead of fleetsaving, I think maybe it could help develop a good solution to the v-mode abuse problem for everyone, just an idea

• Low consumption event

ErikFyr - - Archive - Suggestions

It could be done, but maybe it's better with something that can apply to all servers ? With time and a few merges then the older servers with no deuterium consumption setting will slowly go away

• Yes a limitation on how many times you can go into v-mode is a good idea, if you play normally and fleetsave then a lot of v-mode is not necessary anyway so it will keep people from abusing it And if they need more v-mode when they have runned out, then maybe they can write to a GO with a reason on why they need some more v-mode so the GO can put them into v-mode if the reason is good enough That's the only downside, that people will try to abuse it anyway and then when they really need a v-mode…

• Thank you for the suggestion, it seems like a good idea Vacation mode is not meant to be used instead of fleetsaving, I think GameForge can use this idea to make something out of it but let's see

• Low consumption event

It could be done, but currently we also have a server setting for lowering the deuterium consumption permanently in the universe. Maybe a 10 % lower deuterium consumption event could be made ? It can't be so high with the deuterium consumption setting in some universes also being there, or people will almost fly their ships for free

• Hmm maybe it's not really a bug, but AGO sends more than needed in case of extra production on the planet when you arrive so you get all the loot with you that way

• New Tutorial

ErikFyr - - Feedback & Discussions

I don't work with or talk with the developers of OGame, so I don't know how far they have come with this

• New Tutorial

OGame lost more than half of it's developers so it's not just one person Well, it can take time to consider what the tutorial should contain and then making it, developing it, making sure it's good without bugs and so on. And developers also need to fix the bugs that still can appear in OGame + other things. All that just takes time

• Relocate

It can be a problem getting this accepted by Gameforge because currently you can relocate a planet with DM, and Gameforge needs that some things cost DM so they can earn money on OGame and it can continue to exist But its not a bad idea to make relocations more free and available even if you don't want to pay anything for OGame

• Quote from Minion: “Defense points = Economy points + Research points + Military points – Total points. ” This one works, my InfoCompte gives the same result

• moon change

I think it's good as it is now, if you are active enough and can fleetsave safely then you can have your fleet for a very long time

• New Tutorial

Yes he was talking about this post: Dev Post: A glimpse into the future... I think only some people from GF knows something about it

• It works for me, it opens fine

• Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Hi how do I activate this skin.. I have no idea how to get it to show on ogame.org or where to get it downloaded ” Its a skin for OGame Retro server, if you play there you can use it by inserting this link into the skin path in the settings ogame-skins.hol.es/ogame_v6_skin/

• New Tutorial

Is it a tutorial here on Origin and which one ?