Search Results

Search results 261-276 of 276.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In future we plan to give the ally depot much more sense, but more in the way of some nice alliance features. To rise up the participants of an acs would be an option, but at the moment I don´t think we will add that, sry.

• In future we plan to give the ally depot much more sense, but more in the way of some nice alliance features. To rise up the participants of an acs would be an option, but at the moment I don´t think we will add that, sry.

• A new research /engine?

WeTeHa - - Archive - OGame Planet

Sry but I have to agree with Crimson King. If we make fleet cheaper they just would build up more fleet. This won´t change anything, just would be one more major advantage for fleeters.

• Sry but I have to reject both suggestions. IPM is already a strong weapon since def is not able to rebuild after an impact. And not rebuild def into debris is also just more res as we already have. Would prefer one player group even more I think.

• For the moment we won´t change the current system. Building up your empire is delayed with it on purpose. But feel free to offer more arguments why it should be changed.

• For the moment we won´t change the current system. Building up your empire is delayed with it on purpose. But feel free to offer more arguments why it should be changed.

• Reports

WeTeHa - - Archive - OGame Planet

First part is already requested, second part will be requested. Sounds good to me.

• Hi. We still think about it to change the formula...but more or less for some other changes in the future. Most probably with just more fields per level at the moment...but maybe this thought could be changed...

• Have to check what have to been done for it...but why not.

• chat

WeTeHa - - Suggestions

Quote from PinkFloyd: “Chat would also have to be moderated, which would take up A LOT of time.” Correct. A general chat can not be done without a really evil filter, otherwise it would be necessary to check im very often. In an alliance you also could use circular messages, don´t think a chat is necessary. But will keep it in mind.

• Hi. In general small unis make no sense for us due to lower capacity for new players, but sure for small coms we can rething that. "20 percent of defences to DF and repair-rate of defences down to 50 percent." <- lower DiDF could be possible, lower repare rate not. We can discuss that with your corresponding CoMa if we start a new server. On older server we won´t change the setting. New ships / units are really hard to implement ´cause we have to have a look for huge amounts of changes within th…

• Hm...will check that. Maybe we find a place for it.

• Interesting, why not. Just as a note...missiles on their way will be visible again with one of our next updates. greetings

• Quote from cristuning84: “With the word "perfect" I don't mean percfect in giving the simulation of a battle, but perfect in copying the spy-reports, recognizing all the ships and so on... For example, there many errors/mistakes and bugs in many communities because of the translations. there are many problems of that kind.” ... -> ... Quote from marshen: “And of course you will never get a "perfect" simulator! Or can you simulate contingency? its still random :O” In general I like the suggestion…

• Hm, in general it´s an interesting suggestion and hard to say something about it. It`s not a "yes", it`s not a "no". We will add a lot of things in the future and upgrades for several things could be part of it. Several researches offer us the possibility to use them for such things and I think we will do it indeed. It´s just still part of the far away future. greetings

• Player's info page

WeTeHa - - Archive - Suggestions

Hm, so a mixery between a statistic overview and a profil page of this user. Have to discuss that with my devs / gamedesigner. greetings