Search Results

Search results 321-324 of 324.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok. I'll contact you to this Topic.

• Quote from Toxicterror: “well one problem with the rss-stuff is, that its not that easy or simple to get it running... especially for non-techy (low it-knowledge) players” I made some Tutorials about this in Ogame.de Board. (Of course you know that Toxicterror. You inspired me to make this Thread. ) If someon thinks it would be nice to have those Tutorials, i would translate them and make a Thread here to. I think the Screenshots are multilingual and it would be a surveyable amount of Work to tr…

• Quote: “The first version of Feed Commander now waits to be reviewed by Apple! If everything´s fine, it will be available through the App Store at May 20, 2013.” Source:feedcommander.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2#p2 I'm not sure if he wanted us to review hie Video Walkthrough?! In Topic overview, there is a file note marked, but i can find nothing in Startpost. Hope to hear more from this. I think many people are waiting for a working Aplle-Feedreader.

• I can confirm this Error too. Login-Data is definitely correct.