Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's a known (and reported) problem. Thanks for your report

• What do you exactly mean with "not easy enough to copy"? I have no problem to copy them. On the other hand, the key button does work for me in the detailed view of the combat reports.

• Changelog 6.X.X

Zinwerk - - Archive - OGame Planet

6.0.5 Changelog Quote: “- [Bugs] Empire: research upgrading /queued levels not displayed - [Bugs] Detailed combat report: pictures of repaired defenses were always displayed - [Bugs] Removed incorrect display of repaired defense (repaired with premium) - [Polishing] Make buddy list search case insensitive - [Feature Request] Add Expedition messages to trash bin - [Polishing] Transmit server time (instead of local time) in chat messages - [Bugs] Add player coords to name, fix attack link in defen…

• Request has been forwarded. Thanks for your report

• The problem with the missing coordinates has been solved as you mentioned. The missing player name issue in spy reports has already been reported

• Dens' resources and used fields will be given back on Thursday (so today) at 12:05 server time

• Quote from NoMoreAngel: “I tried to reproduce it a few minutes ago and it didn't wanted to work, but after I clicked thorugh two galaxies I finally got kicked out. It happens when you push press next system to fast (or simply left or right on the keyboard). You can also repoduce it in v5 if you want to. Used Firefox 41.0.1” I have tried over and over again and couldn't reproduce it on Firefox nor Chrome

• It is intended that operators can't be added to buddy lists, although the buttons should not be visible as you said, so... Reported. for your report.

• Quote from index: “Issue when listing thru galaxy to find targets, I get sometimes stuck on this screen prntscr.com/8ncbhg when listing galaxy and that circle just wont stop spining but when I try to refresh page it logs me out. That can happen like 5 times in a couple of minutes and that is realy anoying.” I moved through an entire galaxy and couldn't reproduce this. Have you faced this problem again? Quote from index: “Issue with chat bar and that show more blank screen, what is up with that x…

• That "repaired with premium" part will get removed on v6.0.5. Thanks for your report

• It's a known issue. Thanks for your report

• Changelog 6.X.X

Chemita - - Archive - OGame Planet

OGame 6.0.0-rc1 - Add scrollbars in chats - New Message counter alignment fix - Updated scrollbar library - Remove alliance restriction on sharing messages - Fix overlay for favoriting before sharing - Fix Abort button in favoriting overlay - Expose shared user to messages, display who shared a message in new shared Report tabs - Fix shared spy reports to be seen by shared users and not only attacker - Fix for broken notifications - Remove empty space above messages - Message count fixing prepar…

• [Old] Applications for API Keys

Chemita - - OGame API

Wanna create a tool using our ---> New API for retrieval of combat reports <--- ? Read the previous post carefully and apply here!

• Hi, In this thread you can give any feedback regardind the Dev Post: Planned new API for retrieval of combat reports. Greetings edit by Valent: Applications for a CR key ( Only developers)board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…pplications-for-api-keys/ here

• Hi, Another important change will come with v6.0.0. Dens will be removed from game and the storages will make their function. - Each level of storage will protect 1% of the daily production of that planet (meaning that the amount of protected resources won't be only bounded to the level of the storage but to the production as well) - Only basic production of mines will be taken into consideration to calculate the protected % of daily production (officers and boosters are excluded) - Each storage…

• - OGame Startpage - Language: IT - The place where it appears: Open OGame Startpage and click on "Universe: (Distinctions)" - Which text is missing, which text should be deleted and why: *Missing:* (new servers, which were opened meanwhile) ------------------------------------------------------------ L'universo Wasat è un universo speciale e pertanto presenta velocità 2x per le flotte e 4x Economia, sono presenti solo 7 galassie anziché 9 e i pianeti sono più grandi -----------------------------…

• - OGame Startpage - Language: PT - The place where it appears: Open OGame Startpage and click on "Universe: (Distinctions)" - Which text is missing, which text should be deleted and why: *To be deleted* ------------------------------------------------------------ O Universo 20 é um universo de aniversário em que a velocidade do servidor foi duplicada.

• - OGame Startpage - Language: GR - The place where it appears: Open OGame Startpage and click on "Universe: (Distinctions)" - Which text is missing, which text should be deleted and why: *Missing:* (new servers, which were opened meanwhile) ------------------------------------------------------------ Σύμπαν Leo Λειτουργεί σε διπλάσια ταχύτητα, έχει 7 γαλαξίες

• - OGame Startpage - Language: NO - The place where it appears: Open OGame Startpage and click on "Universe: (Distinctions)" - Which text is missing, which text should be deleted and why: *Missing:* (new servers, which were opened meanwhile) ------------------------------------------------------------ Universe Capella Runs at 3x speed, 50% from fleet go into DF, 7 galaxies ------------------------------------------------------------ Yes, they do have it in English

• - OGame Startpage - Language: SK - The place where it appears: Open OGame Startpage and click on "Universe: (Distinctions)" - Which text is missing, which text should be deleted and why: *Missing:* (new servers, which were opened meanwhile) ------------------------------------------------------------ Vesmír Gemini 4x rýchlosť, 7 galaxií, počiatočný bonus 8000 Temnej hmoty ------------------------------------------------------------ *Delete:* (Universes were closed during server migration) ------…