Search Results

Search results 861-870 of 870.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from marshen: “so on v2.1.11 and on the test server it looks like this for me 74nwlm28.jpg a bit hard to see because its dark on dark (and the gaussian blur) but i only get the playername and the coordinates :(” It´s only possible when the alliance page know´s your cookie/session.

• Quote from marshen: “so on v2.1.11 and on the test server it looks like this for me 74nwlm28.jpg a bit hard to see because its dark on dark (and the gaussian blur) but i only get the playername and the coordinates :(” It´s only possible when the alliance page know´s your cookie/session.

• Quote from Toxicterror: “how about this: Construct rcICP.png Deconstruct bPnbr.png” We will think of this version. Nice idea! LG

• Quote from marshen: “What your screen shows is live? But I think it is better than a direct link to the founder because with the player tag you can easily decide whom you want to be contacted.” Yes this is live, some versions ago ... Just write the player bbcode tag and when you go now to the alliance page ( works only from game with sessionid in your cookie ), then you can write a message directly to the player posted on the alliance page. So here you can choose and write down the rank of this …

• Quote from marshen: “What your screen shows is live? But I think it is better than a direct link to the founder because with the player tag you can easily decide whom you want to be contacted.” Yes this is live, some versions ago ... Just write the player bbcode tag and when you go now to the alliance page ( works only from game with sessionid in your cookie ), then you can write a message directly to the player posted on the alliance page. So here you can choose and write down the rank of this …

• How you know a still existing workaround for this idea? board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…33fee901dada3818533f84e48

• How you know a still existing workaround for this idea? board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…33fee901dada3818533f84e48

• Hmmm Nice Idea, we have to think of how we implement this idea... board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…33fee901dada3818533f84e48 When you have the 20 char planetname, there is no free space on the right side ... so a second line there for the playername?

• Notes for Buddylist entrys

JoKy - - Archive - OGame Planet

Nice idea ( now the bad gf guy ) but ... If we implement a note function there with e.g. 25 chars. We also have the buddy name up to 20 chars, his points ( high in later game ) and the allianz tag. So we have problems with space. We acknowledged the problem after the new buddyfeature, up to 1000 buddies ... so we are thinking about an buddymanagementsystem in later versions. LG

• Ignore list

JoKy - - Archive - OGame Planet

In future we will adept also the message system, so this could be an option to implement. LG