Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 870.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [OGameTech] Currently not Hiring

JoKy - - Origin

*push* LG

• moon change

JoKy - - Archive - Suggestions

Quote from herky06: “hmm yess long distances and slow speed yes ty good ide ” I think you should start to learn basic game mechanic instead of trying to find a solution for your missing knowlege about the game. Learn to save your fleet, so it will be hard to destroy. Another upgrad of moons is not a good idea. They still have the advantage, that you can´t phalanx them and I think it´s enough. To make them unspyable and then have ghost fleets around is a real game changer. A NO from my side.

• OGame Version 6.3.5

JoKy - - Test Server

Hi! the public test servers will be updated to the newest version 6.3.5 today. Here the changelog: Quote: “ - Messages: misaligned defender data on combat report (short view) - Overview - Items that can be activated - not able to select/activate items - ReferenceError: overlayWidth is not defined when clicking on rules on standalone pages footer ” LG

• OGame Version 6.3.5

JoKy - - Test Server

Hi! the public test servers will be updated to the newest version 6.3.5 today. Here the changelog: Quote: “ - Fleet movement: flawed data-return-flight - Planet rename - Jump of planetlist - WF in CR broken - CR displays origin locations not correctly - Messages: misaligned defender data on combat report (short view) - Chat: visual bug when minimizing all paragraphs - Resources: wrong commander icon on mobile view - Energy production needs a second "recalculate" to get updated - Notes: white bac…

• Planet Size

Ok maybe it was too tricky to understand. Why is the +25 field bonus takesn so often? Just because you will always take the bonus if you have the chance to do so. So it´s not the reason, that the Redesign field formular is not "suitable". LG So if you still don´t get it, it´s a NOPE

• Planet Size

It´s more the small finger, whole hand principle LG

• OGame Version 6.3.5

JoKy - - Test Server

Hi! the public test servers will be updated to the newest version 6.3.5 today. Here the changelog: Quote: “ - [Bugs] Relocation not working - [Bugs] Empire-View not working for moons - [Bugs] Spacedock not functional - [Bugs] Overview - Items that can be activated - not able to select/activate items - Messages: opening ACS combat reports on new tabs will show everything as 0 - [Bugs] Mobile view: logout button leads to blank page - [Bugs] IPad App - Problem with settings - [Bugs] Eventlistpositi…

• When is next update?

JoKy - - Bugs & questions

When it´s done Nah, I think and I hope they are working on it. LG

• Wreckage doesnt work

JoKy - - Bug Reporting

Known, should be fixed in next version of 6.3.5

• password change

JoKy - - General

You trust in the good part of the other guy and trade login data?

• password change

JoKy - - General

no

• Feel free

• Buddy Requests

JoKy - - Feedback & Discussions

When the user got deleted or he cancle the request, there is no cron to delete them by system. I have request in my test accounts from mid 2015 LG

• The moon is created by the debris field LG

• Quote from ErikFyr: “I don't think it will happen because current equations used for the game are a secret, that way we can also prevent people from making a copy of OGame or something like that, which still happens sometimes It's best only those who need them gets them, like add-on developers or something like that ” Exactly! As far as I know the origin team is working on the wiki, so many parts and needed informations are or will be listed there. But yeah Gameforge will never public those info…

• more speed uni?

JoKy - - General

Quote from Valent: “Unfortunately, for technical reasons, this is not possible. ” This LG

• error on alliance management page

JoKy - - Bug Reporting

Will be fixed in 6.4.0 LG

• Version 6.3.4 discussion

JoKy - - Feedback & Discussions

I will close that thread now. If you have sugguestions please open a thread in the correct area. On PTS we have 6.3.5, so the thread is obsolete LG

• OGame Version 6.3.5

JoKy - - Test Server

Hi, the public tests servers will be updated to version 6.3.5 today. Here the changelog: Quote: “ - [Bugs] Fix redundant DIV tag in Planet Bar (No visual changes, helps AGO) - Redesign: migration (merge overlay) - Redesign: Item activation on overview - Redesign: Messages - Redesign: Fleet Movement - Redesign: Changelog - Redesign: Search - Redesign: Payment - Redesign: Federationlayer (ACS invitation) - Redesign: Messagesystem - Redesign: Resource settings - Redesign: Advice bar (Countdown area…

• Hehe There is no need to fix something. The 10M drop is and was always a "edit the overall DM amount of all users on all 4 servers" But I am sure we will test some events again in future. Maybe over christmas, if someone pokes me I will activate some crazy events settings LG