Search Results

Search results 181-187 of 187.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It should be at everybody's discretion weather to show a CR or not. So i disagree to this suggestion (to show all CR). I also disagree to the option to additionaly choose whether the CR should be shown or not, because if you choose not to show the CR then your smashed opponent will show it vice versa... I suggest to add an Chat-symbol anywhere which will be linked to the IRC on a click, and links to some threads in the board should be shown in the tooltip of that icon (Trade, Diplo, HoF). So it …

• I think it is better to just connect the current beginning and end of an galaxy (rounded) 1:1 with 1:499 etc. →link together with the connecttion of g1 with g9 (explained below) Quote: “My suggestion would be to base the mother planet in Galaxies 3,4,5,6 and 7 in priority to have a universe that seems to INFINITY. I say currently because INFINITE, a player with his home planet based on 1: xxx: xx will have more difficulty to access galaxies 7.8 and 9 than a player with his home planet based on 6…

• I think it is better to just connect the current beginning and end of an galaxy (rounded) 1:1 with 1:499 etc. →link together with the connecttion of g1 with g9 (explained below) Quote: “My suggestion would be to base the mother planet in Galaxies 3,4,5,6 and 7 in priority to have a universe that seems to INFINITY. I say currently because INFINITE, a player with his home planet based on 1: xxx: xx will have more difficulty to access galaxies 7.8 and 9 than a player with his home planet based on 6…

• Random rewards for daily activity

fl00ri - - Suggestions

I think this feature would be more annoying than motivating. This would show another popup-note or message every day you have to delete. The message box would mess up more and more / the popup-note would delay the more important action you need to do in time in some cases. Dayly presents can be found in Import/Export section at the merchants. Furthermore the dayly expeditions can bring you (better) presents and are more interesting. Together with the auctioneer there is enough additional stuff i…

• I think this feature would be more annoying than motivating. This would show another popup-note or message every day you have to delete. The message box would mess up more and more / the popup-note would delay the more important action you need to do in time in some cases. Dayly presents can be found in Import/Export section at the merchants. Furthermore the dayly expeditions can bring you (better) presents and are more interesting. Together with the auctioneer there is enough additional stuff i…

• connect 1:1 to 1:499

fl00ri - - Archive - OGame Planet

A really good idea. There would be no "bad position" (phalanx range, cheap raids) anymore. You will be located well at every position At the beginning of a new univers some people tactically wait before they register because they seek out to get a "better position" near the middle of a galaxy. This wont be anymore. Quote: “ because you go to g9 to hide ” There is no really hide since you are able to relocate a planet+moon. Furthermore i think there is no need to support the idea of hiding anywhe…

• Circ message to Buddies

fl00ri - - Archive - Suggestions

I think it is a good feature. you also could copy+paste the message to each of your buddies -like it is now- , but that is annoying if you got a huge list. and there are some useful cases where you could send a circular message to all of your buddies e.g. - announce that you have some resources to trade among any of your buddies - ask for help to get defended by any of your buddies if you are under attack - share funny stuff with all buddies - show the latest nice combat report or a topic in the…