Search Results

Search results 21-40 of 218.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

RiV- - - Suggestions

Which Coma? I didn't know .de has a Coma. Apart from that, discussing individual changes for each universe with the Coma is at least 4 years until the changes actually hit. Again, I don't think I will be playing in 2023.

RiV- - - Suggestions

Quote from aliendestroyer: “Support my idea here, maybe it helps ” I don't think I will be playing in 2023 anymore.

• So given that the % can be adjusted in the server settings: <cargoHyperspaceTechMultiplier>2</cargoHyperspaceTechMultiplier> I propose that this value is adjusted to the DF% of the universe in already existing universes. Recyclers flying with Impulse or Hyperspace Drives are still way too expensive to launch, and while 2% more cargo space per Hyperspace tech level seems to mitigate the problem in 30% DF unis, it doesn't change anything in 70-80% DF ones. So my proposition is to increase this val…

• Quote from piink: “I'm thinking this is more of a late Valentines present/ pre Easter one. ” Given the implementation of the idea I'm thinking this is more of an early April Fools' one.

RiV- - - Suggestions

@piink That's a nice present you thought about for Christmas 2019

• Lunar defense plat form.

RiV- - - Suggestions

You don't seem to get that the SI of a unit is calculated by the Metal and Crystal cost. So if this has 20x higher SI than another defense unit it also costs 20x more Metal and Crystal. The defense unit for which you get the most bang for your buck, i. e. the highest SI for the least resources spent, is the rocket launcher because it costs only Metal and absolutely no Deuterium which doesn't add any SI anyway. So in terms of Anti-MD building this lunar defense platform is a horrible idea, since …

RiV- - - Suggestions

Quote from Blackamss: “The idea is simple Rip's allow M.D.s this is an equal and balancing aspect research and defense that makes some techs applicable after a certain level. ” How? What's the difference between nuking a regular defense on a moon and nuking this lunar defense platform?

RiV- - - Suggestions

Whats the point of this?

• Quote from TGWo: “Rip and moon crash is balanced for x1 ” Correct, and what's wrong with trying to balance it for x6 also?

• Quote from TGWo: “if your life, your work, are not compatible with a x6 universe, choose to play in a x1 universe ” The question is not "if", but "what kind of" life/work is actually compatible with a x6 universe? So what kind of life/work is compatible with waking up every hour to check for incoming MDs?

RiV- - - Suggestions

Quote from aliendestroyer: “And you can also say that we are a bit "angry" that it takes so long! ” Since when does Gameforge actually care about if the users are "angry" or what they feel at all?

• Quote from Warsaalk: “@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now! ” Great, thank you!

• @Warsaalk Some unis in DE have 550 systems and 13 galaxies, but TrashSim doesn't take those values automatically. For example s127de: s127-de.ogame.gameforge.com/api/serverData.xml Could you have a look and maybe update those values daily/weekly?

• Hi, I don't think that would be allowed.

• Those labels are used in resource settings.

• Quote from Salih: “Current version: 7.0.3 ” He is using AntiGameOrigin.

• Version 6.8.3.2 is now available: [Localization] Some French localization [Bugfix] CSS fixes in galaxy [Polishing] Disable Ctrl + arrow keys shortcut in text fields [Polishing] Added option to disable Ctrl + arrow keys shortcut [Bugfix] Collect routine breaks after relocation [Bugfix] Data gets corrupted if there are buildings in queue in empire view [Feature] Buddies and alliance members are shown in share report overlay [Bugfix] Lanx range in donutSystem universes [Feature] AGRBox top left ico…

• Version 6.8.3.1 is now available and also a hotfix along with it (6.8.3.1): Changelog 6.8.3: [Polishing] Started unminifying code [Feature] Added base frame for native TrashSim support [Polishing] Removed non-functional Scripts button/fair play policy/version check completely [Bugfix] Wrong calculation of max. buildable units (affecting x10 button) [Feature/Bugfix] Correct calculation of jump gate cooldowns with level higher than 1 [Feature] Ability to scroll through planets/moons with Ctrl + Ar…

• Yes, but if people come to me and report bugs that are caused by another addon/script, the first thing I do is to tell them to deactivate the features added by that addon. And AGR actually lets you deactivate literally every feature one by one, or all features on a page altogether even.

• Quote from Warsaalk: “Just like your thread about my features on the messages page. ” So this is just about "what goes around, comes around"? Nice. Also, maybe have a look at the thing you're criticising before doing so: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…8eb631c8ca203b8cc3419c4e6 Because ticking that option lets those letters magically disappear.