OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More details

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Question about developing a script

energyzen

Michel D Scorpio [YonkouS] vs. El Jefe - PROFIT: 2KK

Rusiak

Michel D Scorpio [YonkouS] vs. Apfelsaft [Destiny] PROFIT: 2.4KK

Rusiak

Ability to swap booster/construction items

ErikFyr

WTS 670k DEUT

Recent Activities

• energyzen -

Replied to the thread Question about developing a script.

• Rusiak -

Replied to the thread Michel D Scorpio [YonkouS] vs. El Jefe - PROFIT: 2KK.

wouldn't call that a "bunker" but then again: i can't see sh't with this converted stuff (eye cancer). ogmem pls. congratz /tenchar
  • Rusiak -

Replied to the thread Michel D Scorpio [YonkouS] vs. Apfelsaft [Destiny] PROFIT: 2.4KK.

i am glad i got an ogmem link for this... forum converter causes eye cancer. congratz /tenchar
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to the thread Ability to swap booster/construction items.

Could be a good idea :) I have a suggestion for how it could work, an item could be reserved for swapping to a player by a player, the swap will complete when the other player sends an item in return. This will make swapping fair and cheating free if it's…
  • Valent -

Posted the thread Ability to swap booster/construction items.

Thread
    Quote from Cavalier342: “Ability to swap booster/construction items So, here is a wild idea. I find that I'm usually in possession of too many unneeded items and short of the ones I need. I understand there are auctions and Import/Export as well.…
  • Veyron -

Posted the thread WTS 670k DEUT.

Thread
    Selling 670k DEUT for MIX :whistling: Need 80k crystal max, the rest need to be metal. PM ingame Veyron