OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Night Auctioneer

Molle

Redesign the usage of Alliance Depot

Molle

Small python project [Get Info]

Where is Ogniter?

Version 6.5.0

Recent Activities

• DeltaT -

Liked Molle’s post in the thread Night Auctioneer.

Like (Post)
    First of Ogame is a 24/7 game. Some players work at different times and are therefore online at different times. True, most people are online during the day, but those online at night should not be punished for playing at night. If you want a cheap item…
  • Molle -

Replied to the thread Night Auctioneer.

First of Ogame is a 24/7 game. Some players work at different times and are therefore online at different times. True, most people are online during the day, but those online at night should not be punished for playing at night. If you want a cheap item…
  • Molle -

Replied to the thread Redesign the usage of Alliance Depot.

I agree with you: this idea still needs a lot of work before it can be implemented. Also, I cannot believe that I did not think about the Item trade. It's brilliant! Whether or not trades will be instant, then this will add a new kind of player to the…
  • Takumi -

Posted the thread Small python project [Get Info].

Thread
    Python Source Code (60 lines)I'm still working on it but I would love to use it as is already.
  • vakus -

Liked Molle’s post in the thread Redesign the usage of Alliance Depot.

Like (Post)
    I have seen many suggestions as how to change the Alliance Depot, but one thing I think we can all agree upon is that at this point the building is COMPLETELY useless!! So I suggest that the Alliance Depot should change name to Alliance Center /…
  • vakus -

First things first I do agree that such change would definitely change the way alliances work, and I believe that this would make this game much better and more enjoyable. However I think that in the Fleet Exchange, movement should not be instant. The…
  • Molle -

I forgot to mention a "cooldown" period after buying something. Withput a cooldown period there is no point in limiting how much you can buy per level. One would just buy what one can and then once more, that is not the point. So a cooldown period is in…
  • Molle -

Posted the thread Redesign the usage of Alliance Depot.

Thread
    I have seen many suggestions as how to change the Alliance Depot, but one thing I think we can all agree upon is that at this point the building is COMPLETELY useless!! So I suggest that the Alliance Depot should change name to Alliance Center /…
  • Ruda -

Posted the thread Where is Ogniter?.

Thread
    Ogniter doesn't work. Anybody knows why?