OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Research

DeltaT

Size comparison of all Ships and Defense Structures to each other

Panda Rosso

Sugestie

Forraner Dydakt

Features on the message page

RiV-

Merge communities

Kimigoshi

Recent Activities

• DeltaT -

Replied to the thread Research.

Hello, is very easy to start a new account with lobby. :) Tech Info: Laser Technology Focusing light produces a beam that causes damage when it strikes an object. Lasers (light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) produce an intense,…
  • DeltaT -

Liked Bl4cky’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats new planet defense structure.

Like (Post)
    What are the specifics? How do you think this one should work?
  • Panda Rosso -

Posted the thread Research.

Thread
    I'm an italian player. I have tried to find this in the wiki but without success, and honestly i don't want to create an account in the english version of the game just to see this. I would appreciate really much if someone that play in an english…
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Size comparison of all Ships and Defense Structures to each other.

Cool idea but with an option to disable it, otherwise it will be more data to load.
  • Forraner Dydakt -

Replied to the thread Sugestie.

Statek expedycyjny : Przez wiele lat ludzie odkrywali nowe zakątki uniwersum nie jedno krotnie zdarzało się że wysłane expedycje były atakowane i nie powracały . Ale teraz kiedy mamy tak wielką wiedzę możemy dolecieć wszędzie. 1) koszty…
  • Forraner Dydakt -

Posted the thread Sugestie.

Thread
    Sugestie
  • stellar pegasus -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Size comparison of all Ships and Defense Structures to each other.

Thread
    It would be super cool if there were a picture of some sort that shows the size of each ship and defense structure. Like knowing this would be really cool, for example seeing the plasma turret in the picture art looks like its reaallly massive, and i…
  • DeltaT -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Game version 6.7.4.

Like (Post)
    Good morning, today at 11:00 we are updating the servers intot he game version 6.7.4. Changelog: [Bugfix] The system sends now a mail 5 days before deleting an inactive account. Regards, Your OGame Team
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread Features on the message page.

Quote from Warsaalk: “A good portion of my users also don't use AGO and only UV, so why wouldn't we be allowed to change things on the messages page? My extension is mainly to give fleeters shortcuts for searching, simulating & attacking... So adding…