OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ogame Version 6.3.5 noch nicht kompatibel mit Antigame

islandwoodsie

An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Bring back the power of moons

Tapatio

Deuterium regular supply

andrzej1

Protection for news

Jango

Recent Activities

• islandwoodsie -

Replied to the thread Ogame Version 6.3.5 noch nicht kompatibel mit Antigame.

Empire view is NOT reloading my antigame "you must go though these pages" Listen, i am NOT knocking you guys in the least. I applaud and appreciate your efforts. I would also like to say i have NO CLUE about anything to do with writing computer code. So…
  • Kaldor -

Liked ErikFyr’s post in the thread Declined V mode.

Like (Post)
    Sometime all V-mode was changed to last 2 days to make it a bit harder for players to abuse it :) Maybe increase it to 3 days to prevent abuse, some kind of balance needs to be found so players don't abuse it instead of fleetsave and that can be discussed…
  • JJMonti -

Wrote a comment on NoMoreAngel’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Trolling at N...M...A... (friendly, heheheee). WRITING IN SPACE. From Wikipedia ... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writing_in_space " ... A common urban legend states that, faced with the fact that ball-point pens would not write in zero-gravity, NASA spent a…
  • Tapatio -

Replied to the thread Maybe Bring back the power of moons.

Quote from tarikmeister: “So, moons need to be harder to destroy? Yea right, so I need to wait 2-3 more years to be profitable to destroy moon? Im playing Eridanius on .us, and I dont know about any destroyed moons so far, except mine, I can easily…
  • Tapatio -

Liked Minion’s post in the thread Maybe Bring back the power of moons.

Like (Post)
    One of the reasons people play vmode (i.e., being in v mode and only playing for a few hours, and then back to v mode) is because in faster universes it's impossible to survive if you are not part of the monopoly, who owns the universe. And high speed…
  • andrzej1 -

Replied to the thread Deuterium regular supply.

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Something goes wrong in a society that goes by car to the gym to ride a static bike.