OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Convert bronze construction items to silver and gold

Panda Rosso

Nixian Raid Tracker

Nixian

Rip changes

Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock.

Gabriel

Recent Activities

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Replied to the thread General Convert bronze construction items to silver and gold.

We need a multi-use. And a change that let them reduce in %. My suggest is. Bronze 2 hours Silver 5% of the actual countdown Gold 5% of the entire countdown. Everyone will be usefull in a different way.
  • Nixian -

Replied to the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

@Asiman does this even work if someone hovers over the API icon prior to this code being called? I don't want this code to be called on messages being loaded - i want to give users control over their ability to parse messages Automatic parsing is bad…
  • stellar pegasus -

Posted the thread General Convert bronze construction items to silver and gold.

Thread
    We need the ability to convert bronze kraken, Detroit, newtron items to silver or gold because this is so slow to use bronze later in the game.
  • Panda Rosso -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Rip changes.

Thread
    Change Rip to let it go at x1 speed in every universe for the DM missions and reduce its storage at 1.000. The reason is that do mission to destroy moon in speed universes is really easy, and often the best option. On top of that, many player use this…