OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Forum changes

Server for old-school gamers or p2p model

StackOverflow

​Balance servers

Raszagal88

Honorable points reward when fighting pirates during expedition

Guritchi

Separate fields for Gift Code and Sitting Code

TGWo

Recent Activities

• splinter -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version includes a lot of bugfixes and also some new features as well as planned new…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Posted the thread Forum changes.

Thread
    Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade the EN forum. After the upgrade, we will be working on a new structure in the forum to welcome the community members of the following languages: CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW On…
  • StackOverflow -

Replied to the thread General Server for old-school gamers or p2p model.

One more example of incorrect balancing of game: mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…dat&univers=_1&statview=0 (Hidden Content)
  • Raszagal88 -

Replied to the thread ​Balance servers.

Well, it is not my fault since this top player had put rats on my alliance... he just got pissed off because I new that ... So do you have anything constructive to say? Quote: “Sure solution is not to play using vacation mood. ” Well, tell me…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread ​Balance servers.

Quote from Raszagal88: “In addition, as you know GF is about to change vacation mode system, will it definitely remove the only way to play in case you pissed off a top player? ” Sure solution is not to play using vacation mood. And normally in a…
  • Guritchi -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Honorable points reward when fighting pirates during expedition.

That's exactly why I said that reward in term of resources or DM should remained rare
  • Raszagal88 -

Posted the thread ​Balance servers.

Thread
    Nowadays in several merged servers, there is an amazing imbalance that some accounts are 1000% bigger than some other old accounts... How can we fix this? Maybe expanding a dynamic noob protection depending on percentages. because currently if a top
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Honorable points reward when fighting pirates during expedition.

Quote from Guritchi: “I agree with you except concerning the "only" part. I think It's better to give a certain liberty and see what emerges; rather than force players into specific gameplay styles. ” I don't agree, because more you increase passive…
  • Guritchi -

Quote from TGWo: “In few words, encourage the use of expeditions only when there are few human targets to attack ” I agree with you except concerning the "only" part. I think It's better to give a certain liberty and see what emerges; rather than force
  • StackOverflow -

Now follows Baldrov.

Follow