OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles

Molle

No “Dead End”-scenarios in Ogame

Remove alliance logo border and border radius

Advanced colonizer (colonizzatrice avanzata)

Greius

viewing galaxy is slower and slower with each solar system

vakus

Recent Activities

• Molle -

Replied to the thread Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles.

I don't see the problem with the bashing. The problem is that here a DM player will have a huge advantage over non-DM players. Sure DM should help you grow faster and so, but it should not be the case that you can make 3.000 IPR's within a coupple of…
  • Molle -

Posted the thread No “Dead End”-scenarios in Ogame.

Thread
    Many years ago I made a suggestion with the exact same title, back then I was rather specific. It was before the re-design and it turned out that the price for metal storage level 16 was higher the level 15 storage could hold. As you all know this has…
  • Nobody -

Posted the thread Forwarded Remove alliance logo border and border radius.

Thread
    Hello, This isn't anything game-breaking but it looks off with the whole alliance page design. You have all these square tables with a dark theme and then suddenly the logo gets rounded corners with a bright gray border. Example
  • Nobody -

Posted the thread Forwarded Remove alliance logo border and border radius.

Thread
    Hello, This isn't anything game-breaking but it looks off with the whole alliance page design. You have all these square tables with a dark theme and then suddenly the logo gets rounded corners with a bright gray border. Example
  • Greius -

Replied to the thread Advanced colonizer (colonizzatrice avanzata).

You are right but not entirely because if you have managed to understand my English we are so bad then you will have realized that for those who attack these "special" planets it will be more complicated to reach them because of pirates and black holes.…
  • vakus -

Replied to the thread viewing galaxy is slower and slower with each solar system.

I know it was a while ago, since I posted this, I was out of ogame for while, anyway, I hooked up custom version of displayContentGalaxy. And by custom I mean I added two variables which were storing time, one on very beginning of the function and other…
  • vakus -

Liked DeltaT’s post in the thread Additional configuration factor - 24 Auctions a day.

Like (Post)
    How we decided to proceed with the sale auction 24h/24h? It seems like a useful suggestion. ^^
  • vakus -

Replied to the thread Universe open messenger to boost the community with live conversation.

I think that adding the chat to the game could be a good idea. I also think that we could maybe only show mentions as notifications (in similar manner we have notifications for unread messages on private chats) This way the people that keep the chat…
  • Molle -

Liked Jedi!’s post in the thread Accepted Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity.

Like (Post)
    I am against this idee and the reason is simple. If I bild up fleet then I do this, because I want to generate resources. If I catch a fleet, let's say from a miner, then I want also the debris and with your idee is it shrinking..a lot. If you want…