OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

So, battle-simulating and tracking is perfectly fine?

Lilith

An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles

Sunthios

Show a vision not only military but also civil - Mostrare una visione non solo militare ma anche civile

Hooman

InfoCompte Script

benneb

Recent Activities

• Lilith -

Replied to the thread So, battle-simulating and tracking is perfectly fine?.

Trying to hide a planet is not really trying to compete. You still colonize inside the same universe which shows all planets for everyone in the galaxy view. Hiding would be if new planets would only be shown after sending a probe into each…
  • Uri -

It's hard to compete against players that possess such tools, and I'm sure that I won't be using it either because I stand firmly against unofficial third-party assistance. concerning the API you just submitted; They're not even called "Kolonie" anymore…
  • Minion -

Quote from TGWo: “in that file are you watching ? universe.xml should be updated any 24 hours if i'n not in error while playerData.xml should be updated any 7 days of course api file it is not the only way to search planet. An old metod is to move in…
  • Uri -

Quote from TGWo: “in that file are you watching ? universe.xml should be updated any 24 hours if i'n not in error while playerData.xml should be updated any 7 days of course api file it is not the only way to search planet. An old metod is to move in…
  • TGWo -

in that file are you watching ? universe.xml should be updated any 24 hours if i'n not in error while playerData.xml should be updated any 7 days of course api file it is not the only way to search planet. An old metod is to move in galaxy while a…