Ability to swap booster/construction items

• Maybe
    • Resources and Facilities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ability to swap booster/construction items

Cavalier342 wrote:

Ability to swap booster/construction items

So, here is a wild idea. I find that I'm usually in possession of too many unneeded items and short of the ones I need.

I understand there are auctions and Import/Export as well. Export means nothing, as we cannot "export" anything anyway.

But what if we could swap unneeded items for ones we need, of the same value. For instance, Player A has 100 Bronze Newtrons, and 10 Bronze Krakens. The player wishes to speed up mine upgrade construction, so wishes to gain some Bronze Kraken boosters in favor of the Newtrons. None come up on auction and Import/Export proves of no luck either. Simple click and swap, job done. The cost would be free, but say limited to a certain amount of "swaps" per 24 hour period.

original thread : Ability to swap booster/construction items

The post was edited 1 time, last by NoMoreAngel ().

• yes i thought something similar. As the user said, we only import an item that the game give us, but we can export an item that we don't need.

ErikFyr wrote:

I have a suggestion for how it could work, an item could be reserved for swapping to a player by a player, the swap will complete when the other player sends an item in return. This will make swapping fair and cheating free if it's done right
      :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: