fleet dissapeared

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fleet dissapeared

I was attacking one planet with 2 different fleets (3 small cargos and 2 small cargos) like 30 mins before attackes arrive they just dissapeared from my flying fllets, i checked, and there were no battle report, also i went to galaxy to check and planet wasn´t there anymore, but my cargos dissapeared too :(
  • my fleet vanished as well

My fleet disappeared as well. Were u attacking 3:121:7? Inactive named DARK something? I launched 6 small cargoes at him and my entire fleet vanished when his planet vanished. How did his planet even disappear? This makes 0 sense.

Here is the esp report if it helps

06-15 01:14:53FLEET COMMANDESPIONAGE REPORT OF HOMEWORLD [3:121:7]Resources on Homeworld [3:121:7] at 06-15 01:14:53Metal:62.374Crystal:30.414Deuterium:10.954Energy:627

Your espionage shows abnormalities in the atmosphere of the planet which suggests a activity within the last 50 minutes.
    Fleets
    Defense
    BuildingsMetal Mine10Crystal Mine8Deuterium Synthesizer6Solar Plant11Robotics Factory2Shipyard2Research Lab1
  • i thought that in case that happends (planet deleted or moon destroyed or something like that while fleets are on the way) fleets instateleport to start planet, also i was so impatient/worried about lossing my fleet to wate for the return time to check if they were invisible returning :p
  • Since the begining of the universe I've lost 4 fleets (2 today) and they have never reappeared.

There is a bug somewhere, but I don't know where and neither the support.

Of course the bug of the fleets "blocked" in mission has also occured but I'm not speaking about this one. For this, you just have to wait a few minutes and the fleets come back home.

No, there is a real bug where fleets are totally disappearing and will never reappear. For me the two of today are an end point in this adventure. Good luck for you guys and pray for your fleets :D
  • the devil wrote:

Since the begining of the universe I've lost 4 fleets (2 today) and they have never reappeared.

Of course the bug of the fleets "blocked" in mission has also occured but I'm not speaking about this one. For this, you just have to wait a few minutes and the fleets come back home.

No, there is a real bug where fleets are totally disappearing and will never reappear. For me the two of today are an end point in this adventure. Good luck for you guys and pray for your fleets :D

Which ships and how many did you lose?
  • frikin wrote:

the devil wrote:

Since the begining of the universe I've lost 4 fleets (2 today) and they have never reappeared.

I am betting he lost a prob :lol:
  • Paindeliver wrote:

frikin wrote:

the devil wrote:

I am betting he lost a prob :lol:

Yeah FLEET of probes.. :D Oh my God,how is gonna raid now? :rofl:
  • Of course probes... :P
    More than 1'000 with this bug (4 occurences :blackeye: ) and 500 with wrong coordinates (but those one are planned when you try the probes attacks :dash:).
    10 years from now, I can't remember this bug was happening.

Anyway, I'm back to the old universes with new design and no more critical bugs. :)
  • the devil wrote:

I had the same problem, I opened a ticket and they said they can't do anything about it.
    I think i can't do anything with a bugged game, it was a big waste of time.

I regret not having been informed before, I wouldn't have started.
    Not a serious behavior.
    ex ex ex ... nick in game Marameo
  • JoKy wrote:

Hi!
    Seems you still have some fun on the retro server, e.g. with those retro colony sizes and also retro bugs.
    The last point I want to take up.
    The server / version is as announced with no / basic support. I´m not the guy, who cover words in fluffiness, so I say it in direct way: If you find issues or loose something, you have to deal with it, there is no need to report it. At least only if the whole server is not reachable and critical stuff appear, then poke us and we will have a look.

LG

That the server is on no technical support was announced, several times (I also checked some comunity board and I also can find it there).
    This is an old version, and yes OGame had and has bugs. I can understand if a bug occours you are pissed of, but you have to deal with it.

LG
    Being a QA is sort of like being a goal keeper. People only talk about you when you’ve screwed up. We are the silent guardians of game development, and they will never have to thank us.
  • JoKy wrote:

JoKy wrote:

Hi!
    Seems you still have some fun on the retro server, e.g. with those retro colony sizes and also retro bugs.
    The last point I want to take up.
    The server / version is as announced with no / basic support. I´m not the guy, who cover words in fluffiness, so I say it in direct way: If you find issues or loose something, you have to deal with it, there is no need to report it. At least only if the whole server is not reachable and critical stuff appear, then poke us and we will have a look.

LG
    That the server is on no technical support was announced, several times (I also checked some comunity board and I also can find it there).
    This is an old version, and yes OGame had and has bugs. I can understand if a bug occours you are pissed of, but you have to deal with it.

LG
    :closed: