O-Table : Advanced spy report table

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• O-Table : Advanced spy report table

O-Table

• Info : O-Table collects your spy reports and create a sortable table with advanced filter functions.
      • Author : OddWH
      • Ogame : 6.1.7
      • Support : Here and Here (FR)
      • Download : openuserjs.org/scripts/OddWH/O-Table
      • Screenshot : See Below
      • Browser : Chrome (Tampermonkey), Firefox(Greasemonkey), should work on opera too (Tampermonkey)
      • Compability: AGO, Improve V6 + every scripts that doesn't change spy reports
      • Languages : French/English

[spoiler=Description]
        [align=justify]O-Table is a script that create a summary board with all your spy reports. The scripts is close to RaidFacile (from ogame V5) as you can accumulate on it as much reports that you want. So if you have 10 pages of spy reports, you can collect every page and create one board. You can sort it as you want, display the rows you want, and hide every spy reports you don't want by applying filters on them.

Advanced features like Profits MSU or the second wave generator helps you to find in your spy reports the best attacks to do.
        And you have some others features, like :
        - Colorize data by using criterias
        - Hide Spy reports by using criterias
        - Open attack in a new tab
        - Information board (helps you to know what you will get if you fill your slots with attacks)
        - [...]

The script is currently in French/English, but by setting manual parameters, you can make it work in every language. If you find a bug in your language, please send me what you got and a screenshot of your spy report, as I'm not able to test in others servers by myself.

[quote]To use the script :
        1) Go in your messages
        2) Collects your spy reports with "Get Messages" Button
        3) Display your collected messages with "Display Board" Button
        4) When you don't need your spy reports anymore, push "Empty Script" button[/quote]

My goal is to put in this script the same features I've done in my Excel, RaiderTab (you can find it in the tolerated tools section), and add some others extra features.

If someone come here and want a feature, you're free to post your suggestion, and I'll study it :)[/align]
        [/spoiler]

Screenshots :

@To the reviewer : As the code is made of a lot of functions, I created an excel file where you can find schemes, that could help you to see how the script works. You can find it here : drive.google.com/file/d/0B0tYY…6WWlZUFE/view?usp=sharing
      On it, you have a simplified and a complete sheet.

Thank you :)

Changelog 0.14.1 :
      - [Display] : On the options, deleted "new" icon on the option line used to delete spy reports that has less than x profits.

Changelog 0.14.0
      [Feature] : It's now possible to hide a spy report if the profits are smaller than X (possibility to choose between standard or MSU resources, and with or without DF included)
      [Display] : The column used to sort the table is colorized (red = smaller to bigger, green = bigger to smaller)
      [Display] : Script version is now shown on the bottom part of options
      [Code] : Fixed a naming issue on radio buttons

Changelog 0.13.0 :

[Feature] : Possibility to choose how to sort by default the table
      [Bug] : Less script displaying issues at initialisation
      [Fixing] : For displaying lines containing fleets or defs, operators are now "<=" instead of "<"
      [Display] : tooltip showing the amount of necessary small/heavy cargos on attack buttons

Changelog 0.12.1 :
      [Bug] Removes the pop-up displaying an error

Changelog 0.12.0 :
      [Feature] : Travel Time Column (with a tooltip that summarize the SC/LC travel time, travel time + back, arrival clock, back clock)
      [Feature] : Arrival time column
      [Feature] : Back time column
      [Feature] : Profits per hour column (standard or MSU)
      [Feature] : Colorize the value in profits/hour if the profits are bigger than....
      [Feature] : It's now possible to change the text size inside the spy report board (useful when you want to display more columns)
      [Options] : Manually set your amount of galaxies/solar systems for your universe
      [Bug] : Large cargo attack button had no mission set, so the button was always in transport mode
      [Bug] : When the universe had more than 9 galaxies, the coord sorting was wrong

Changelog 0.11.0 :
      [Feature] Spy button : By clicking on player name, you can spy the coordinate behind the current line (like when you spy from the spy report). When you click, the player names becomes orange for 1 second, to help you to know when it's the best time to spy again (to avoid errors).
      [Code] : modification of the way to collect player status : instead of saving the player color inside the raw message, a value is now saved and this value is read by the code when creating the HTML board.

Changelog 0.10.1
      [Bug] : New fix for the spy report Age error (testing phase)

Changelog 0.10.0
      [Feature] Simulate function : When you click on the fleet or defense amount, you are redirected in a fight simulator
      [Feature] Recycle button : When you click on it, you are redirected to the fleet 1 page, with pre-selected amount of recyclers and coordinates
      [Options] Added 5 news fields to for the fight simulator :
      - Weapons technology
      - Shield technology
      - Armour technology
      - Universe fleet Debris field ratio
      - Universe defense Debris field ratio
      [Options] Possibility to send now 5 and 15% more ships
      [Bug] Fixed : When the player name had "[" or "]" inside, the script had some problems to get the good coordinates
      [Bug] Fixed : Servers with different timezones had spy reports Age issues
      [Bug] Fixed : When you clicked on attack button of a line that was corresponding to a moon, the attack was for the planet instead of the moon
      [Display] "Empty script" button is now renamed in "Empty Table"

The post was edited 12 times, last by OddWH ().

• Thank you Shole for your quick review :)

Ok, and thanks too for the bug report ^^ So, I'm quite sure it's because the server you're playing is in a different timezone than where you live ?

I have to check this.

I have a few questions, I hope it will be possible for you to answer here :). It's about futures updates. I'll make a list here :

- What happens after each big updates ? Do I have to make a new request to make the script tolerated again ?

- I'm planning to add a spy button. I don't know if this feature could be tolerated as when an user will click to spy, sometimes, the "true" spy report will not be on the same message page than my table (example : you have the board displayed in page one, and real messages are already deleted or on the page 2). Is it a problem, or not ? The spy button would act like a true spy button from a spy report.
      If it's not tolerated, if I create a spy button that acts like an attack button (with pre-selected probes instead of small cargos), is it ok like this ?

- Is it tolerated to create a "recycle" button, to launch recyclers ? The button would act like when we launch an attack, it redirects you in the fleet page with pre-selected recyclers (not like when you spy someone and it directly sends probes).

- I'm planning to add a import/export function, to make possible to import a list inside the script. I've seen this morning that Easy Raid (Raid Facile) already had this in V5. The script was tolerated. Is it still Ok now ?

Thank you and sorry for the bunch of questions :P I prefer to be preventive :)
    • Yes, i saw from code that it is comparing report time with local time. Maybe you should compare with server time, or add local time and fix messages time to local time. (that is like that on AGO)

No it don't needs to be tolerated again but yes, changelog would be nice.
      Spy button => ok
      Recyclers button to redirect to fleet page 1 with selected recy => ok
      Import/Export => Export is ok, import depends what are you going to import and from where.

If you have more questions feel free to ask, you can send me private message or come on IRC #ogame.origin
    • Thanks :) I will try to contact you on IRC about the import/export function

Yeah about the time error, I've fixed it yesterday before sleeping, the weird fact about ogame is that the timestamp in the meta part is always the french/german time, even when local server time is different. So now, I convert the local time shown in the page, and I take care of AGO too as it sometimes changes the time too :P

An update will come soon (i'm currently testing it).

Yes, I already make a changelog for each versions in french thread, I will do this here too.
    • New version 0.10.0. Changelog :

[Feature] Simulate function : When you click on the fleet or defense amount, you are redirected in a fight simulator
      [Feature] Recycle button : When you click on it, you are redirected to the fleet 1 page, with pre-selected amount of recyclers and coordinates
      [Options] Added 5 news fields to for the fight simulator :
      - Weapons technology
      - Shield technology
      - Armour technology
      - Universe fleet Debris field ratio
      - Universe defense Debris field ratio
      [Options] Possibility to send now 5 and 15% more ships
      [Bug] Fixed : When the player name had "[" or "]" inside, the script had some problems to get the good coordinates
      [Bug] Fixed : Servers with different timezones had spy reports Age issues
      [Bug] Fixed : When you clicked on attack button of a line that was corresponding to a moon, the attack was for the planet instead of the moon
      [Display] "Empty script" button is now renamed in "Empty Table"

If there is a bug, please tell me, I'll make my possible to fix it :)

Thank you !

Edit : current clock is still have issues with AGO, in some cases. I have to investigate.

Edit2 : New update, to test age issues (version 0.10.1) :
      Changelog :
      [Bug] : New fix for the spy report Age error (testing phase)

The post was edited 1 time, last by OddWH ().

• New Update :) I created the spy function, to spy, you click on the player name.

Changelog 0.11.0 :

[Feature] Spy button : By clicking on player name, you can spy the coordinate behind the current line (like when you spy from the spy report). When you click, the player names becomes orange for 1 second, to help you to know when it's the best time to spy again (to avoid errors).
      [Code] : modification of the way to collect player status : instead of saving the player color inside the raw message, a value is now saved and this value is read by the code when creating the HTML board.

Be careful, old spy reports collected before this new update are not compatible anymore, you'll have issues with player color. You will need to empty the table and collect spy reports again.

• Hello guys, today, I release the 0.12.0 version.This version add some time related features.

I added a feature that could potentially help raiders who raids only inactives ^^. This is something I had on my excel and I really wished add this here (in fact, this is mostly for this feature I created my own script xD). The feature in question is the column profits per hour. This column is an indicator of ressources earned in 1 hour when you attack someone. To resume it, the column put in the first place spy reports that are close to you and which has the best profits to do. The formula behind this : Profits/ 1 hour of flight.
      So, if you have a spy report which is at 3hours of flight, and where you get 3m resources, and you have another at 30 min of flight and where you get 1m resources, the script will put at first the line where you get your 1m ,because, for the same time, you'll earn much more by attacking this guy.
      This feature is really good when you know you have some hours in front of you and you want to get the most you can :)

For this update, you have 3 news columns too. The first one (travel time) gives the travel time to go to your target. The second one gives you the arrival clock to your target, and the last one gives you the clock when your fleet comes back to you.

FYI : to use these new columns, you have to set your speed techs in the script options, and check if the amount of galaxies/solar systems is correctly set.

And to finish, you can now set a custom text size for the board ^^

Have fun !

ps : if the script have some problems to display the board, please go in your options and save once. I had an issue with previous beta test versions, it should be fixed now but I prefer to be careful ^^
      If you have sorting issues, please go to your options and save once too. This should fix the issue, but I think it won't happen :).

Changelog 0.12.0 :
      [Feature] : Travel Time Column (with a tooltip that summarize the SC/LC travel time, travel time + back, arrival clock, back clock)
      [Feature] : Arrival time column
      [Feature] : Back time column
      [Feature] : Profits per hour column (standard or MSU)
      [Feature] : Colorize the value in profits/hour if the profits are bigger than....
      [Feature] : It's now possible to change the text size inside the spy report board (useful when you want to display more columns)
      [Options] : Manually set your amount of galaxies/solar systems for your universe
      [Bug] : Large cargo attack button had no mission set, so the button was always in transport mode
      [Bug] : When the universe had more than 9 galaxies, the coord sorting was wrong
    • New Update : 0.13.0

Changelog 0.13.0 :

[Feature] : Possibility to choose how to sort by default the table
      [Bug] : Less script displaying issues at initialisation
      [Fixing] : For displaying lines containing fleets or defs, operators are now "<=" instead of "<"
      [Display] : tooltip showing the amount of necessary small/heavy cargos on attack buttons

• New update : 0.14.0

Changelog 0.14.0
      [Feature] : It's now possible to hide a spy report if the profits are smaller than X (possibility to choose between standard or MSU resources, and with or without DF included)
      [Display] : The column used to sort the table is colorized (red = smaller to bigger, green = bigger to smaller)
      [Display] : Script version is now shown on the bottom part of options
      [Code] : Fixed a naming issue on radio buttons
    • Hello, new update :

Changelog 0.15.0 :
      - [Feature] : You can now automatically collect researches
      - [Feature] : Information board : when you put your mouse in the profits, you get a small tooltip with your metal, crystal, and deut profits from this attack wave.
      - [Code] : When a new feature that includes checkboxes is added, checkboxes in options are not resetted anymore
      - [Code] : Console logs are created in the web browser console

This new version has only 2 new small features : the auto-collection of researches and the metal/crystal/deut tooltip in information board.
    • Hello,

I come here with a new version, just before my holidays ! This is the 0.16.0, featuring an approximative missiles simulator. This simulator allows you to know directly inside the script a close to reality amount of missiles to send to destroy the defense, and allows you when you decide to hide player with defenses to show a player if he is profitable with missiles.
      Player with profitables missiles have defense colorized in another color (green by default)

REMINDER - TO READ : this missile simulator is based on defense value instead of defense structure points, the amount of missiles may vary with real result. I tested the simulator on 75 different players and the result of my simulator is on average 5% bigger than real result (it vary on each defense). This simulator doesn't know how many missiles are on the planet, so before sending missiles, YOU HAVE TO make a true simulation. Use this simulator to make a first estimation, only for that.

Options to check to use the simulator :
      - Show a SR when it`s profitable to send missiles (Profits Standard MSU )
      - Display the amount of missiles column

Thanks for reading :)

changelog 0.16.0 :

[Feature] : Approximate missiles simulator directly inside the table (Based on defense value instead of defense structure points, as structure points aren't possible to be computed with spy report summaries) :
      - A column showing amount of missiles to destroy the defense with a tooltip showing the costs
      - Possibility to show (when player with defense are hidden) player that are profitable after sending missiles and destroying defense
      - Possibility to colorize with the color of your choice defense player when the planet is profitable after sending missiles

[Bug] : Fixed : when we decide to hide a spy report when profits are less than X, the spy report was still counted inside the summary board

(French version with new options activated - you can see defense values in green, showing it's profitable to send missiles, and the amount of missiles column at the right of defense column)
    • Hello.

New version is coming in the next minutes. This will add some nice features, see the changelog below for more informations :
      changelog 0.17.0 :

[Feature] : New "+" button on the main button line. It displays a tooltip containing others buttons.
      [Feature] : Trash bin button (findable on "+" button). The trash bin is independant of ogame trash bin, as it displays deleted line from the script
      [Feature] : Possibility to generate secondary waves from MSU profits
      [Feature] : Possibility to automatically delete a line after having clicked on attack button (for SC and HC) (ex : you click on attack, this launches the attack on a new tab and automatically removes the current line on the table)
      [Bug] : Error on formula that was used to generate secondary waves (wrong results on non-bandits honorables targets

So, to resume :
      New "+" button on the top displays a tooltip, and inside, you will have soon a lot of new buttons. Currently, only the trash bin is inside :)
      You have now the possibility to delete lines directly when you click on attack. As always, this is only an option.
      And, you can now generate secondary waves based on MSU profits.

Next version (0.18.0) will be compatible with ingame chat

Thanks for reading and have fun with my script ! :)

• Hello ! Small update for the script, these feature has been for too long on the beta version, I finished them more than one month ago ^^' Sorry for the update delay, now it's officialy released !
      Enjoy !

changelog 0.18.0 wrote:

[Feature] : A "cancel last deleted line" button has been created. This button puts back the last line you accidentally deleted on the table. Be careful, this button doesn't cancel a deleted ingame message.

[Feature] : A "delete all attacked targets" button has been created. This button remove lines on the table which has been attacked. This button doesn't remove all attacked messages, it only interacts with the table.
      [Feature]: Reduced Age text (Deletes minutes when a report is one hour old, and delete seconds when the report is one minute old)
      [Feature] : Reduced ressource values (k for 1.000, m for 1.000.000, md for 1.000.000.000)
      [Feature] : possibility to choose all colors on the script
      [Correction] : Wrong small cargo speed formula with combustion drive (base speed is 5000 instead of 10000)
      [Bug] : Buttons were validated if you clicked under them, fixed now :)

Next update will give you the possibility to highlight lines which are on your galaxy, and you will have more statisitcs in the information table.

I hope you'll like it !

edit : new 0.18.1 :

Changelog 0.18.1
      [Bug] : still wrong small cargo speed formula : impulsion and combustion were reversed : fixed now

The post was edited 2 times, last by OddWH ().

• Hello !

0.19.0 has been released. See the changelog below to see what's new :

OddWH wrote:

Changelog 0.19.0

[Feature] : Possibility to choose a max amount of lines to display on the table
      [Feature] : Possibility to fully customize the information table. A lot of new options and statistics are available to configure on the bottom part of options button.
      [Feature] : Possilibity to highlight coords of lines that are not on your current galaxy
      [Script] : The script now automatically removes of its database lines when a spy report is older than 24 hours. It's not possible to display them, even on the trash bin. When you try to re-collect them, the script deletes them again once you try to display them.
      [Bug] : Fixed an issue that was resetting color of attack buttons when you changed the % of amount of cargo to send.

new information table options

the option to color coords line on different galaxies targets

option to show only the first x lines of the table

and here you have the new information table, with some options activated (not all)

I have to say, this is an important update for the script, this took me a lot of hours to prevent random crashes. I hope this update will pass fine for all of you. It worked fine on my laptop !

Thanks guys !
    • Since the new Version (6.5.1), which was updated today, it's not possible to send espionage probe by clicking on a name in the O-Table-list. If I do it, I get the message "not enough ships" but on every Planet or Moon I've enough espionage probe.
      All other functions works.
      Relogin, restart browser and script.. nothing of them fix the problem.

Suggestions?
      It's a bug and must be fixed by rescripting command-lines?

I played oGame by Opera.

edit: tested with greasemonkey and FF.. same result (espionage probe will be not send) without message

edit2: Thx to NoMoreAngel. If the bug is cause of oGame-functions, I should waiting for a fix of them..

The post was edited 2 times, last by Stratovarius ().

• Hi OddWH,

I found a simple bug about parsing spy report Metal(Crystal ...) resource.
      TW server use comma as seperator in spy report, so ConvertRENumber() need to process it.

I try to fix it like that.

JavaScript Source Code

1. --- a/O-Table.user.js
      2. +++ b/O-Table.user.js
      3. @@ -2915,6 +2916,7 @@ function ConvertRENumbers(Nombre) {
      4. Nombre = Nombre.replace(",",".");
      5. Nombre = Nombre * 1000000;
      6. } else { //dans le cas où on a moins d'un million
      7. + Nombre = Nombre.replace(",","");
      8. Nombre = Nombre.replace(".","");
      9. }
      10. }