O-Table : Advanced spy report table

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Amazing script, that's what I was looking for.

If you allow me one suggestion, I would improve the design of the table (something closer than AGO table) but in functionality its perfect, if I find any trouble/bug, i will report it. =)

Regards,

Arzorth ;)

Edit: may you add the option "Sort by: Profits/Hour"? Thanks!
      Edit2: when you spy a planet twice, script should replace oldest report with the new one in the internal list. Or at least, there should be an option to choose if you want to allow the script to do it.
      Edit3: in options, there is a typo in the English version: "Automatically delete the line when attack button is licked". It should say clicked.
      Edit4: are you planning to translate it into Spanish? If so, I can do the work, I did part of the translations of AGO into Spanish.
      Edit5: when you click in the attack button it shows the target like attacked, but if finally you don't have empty slots to send the attack (or you just cancel the attack) it remains as attacked and it's susceptible to be deleted with "Delete all attacked targets". There should be an option to untick the "Attacked" flag or even better, script should be able to read Fleet Movements page to refresh that information (as AGO does if I'm right).
      Edit6: it would be nice to take into account the consumed deuterium for the profits, that way closer targets would have even more weight.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Arzorth ().

• Okay, been using your script with nice advantages now ;) really cool resource proportions when farming in order of msu/h, thanks again!
      However I just encountered a spy report with over 2.3 million loot. It was filtered out by my settings of 1.0 million MSU and after adjusting the filter to 500k MSU it showed up in the table as 275k loot, deuterium only *shrug*
      There is no defence and no fleet. This might just be the case for 7-day inactives (i), because I haven't encountered this before. Usually most spy reports are from 31-day inactives (I). Then again I don't always check, relying on the table alone. Now that made me a bit insecure about "lost" profit.

Running AGO in parallel might pose an issue for some settings, will check with it disabled.
      Okay, deactivated AGO, no improvement. What I noticed is that metall loot is shown as 0 for multiple spy reports, though there is 1,***M metall on the planet. If crystal is over a million (again, "," separator..) it's also shown as 0 crystal loot. I guess it's about the comma separator for millions/billions, that's causing an issue, being interpreted as decimal place, not thousands separator.

Sorry, but it works as it should when I make a check mark here:
      "For resources values, convert raw numbers to K, M, Bn numbers (ex : 1.000.000 = 1M)"

Maybe I removed it for whatever reason. Now the spy table lists the loot amount correctly and selects the appropriate amount of cargos ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lilith ().

• Hello,

Sorry I've been really busy these months so I'll try to answer to PMs today :) I had another projet to finish for my cryptocurrencies portfolio.

Arzorth wrote:

Amazing script, that's what I was looking for.

If you allow me one suggestion, I would improve the design of the table (something closer than AGO table) but in functionality its perfect, if I find any trouble/bug, i will report it. =)

Regards,

Arzorth ;)

Edit: may you add the option "Sort by: Profits/Hour"? Thanks!
      Edit2: when you spy a planet twice, script should replace oldest report with the new one in the internal list. Or at least, there should be an option to choose if you want to allow the script to do it.
      Edit3: in options, there is a typo in the English version: "Automatically delete the line when attack button is licked". It should say clicked.
      Edit4: are you planning to translate it into Spanish? If so, I can do the work, I did part of the translations of AGO into Spanish.
      Edit5: when you click in the attack button it shows the target like attacked, but if finally you don't have empty slots to send the attack (or you just cancel the attack) it remains as attacked and it's susceptible to be deleted with "Delete all attacked targets". There should be an option to untick the "Attacked" flag or even better, script should be able to read Fleet Movements page to refresh that information (as AGO does if I'm right).
      Edit6: it would be nice to take into account the consumed deuterium for the profits, that way closer targets would have even more weight.

Edit : will be done :)
      Edit 2 : that can be done, let's see if it gets accepted
      Edit 3 : licked ? oh my... :D haha, it will be fixed
      Edit 4 : I would be really happy, if you can, do it :) I'll anwer you about that in PM Thank you !
      Edit 5 : this is a really hard option for me, ogame doesn't go automatically on fleet movements so the script will not be automatically refreshed. Currently I don't know how to do that and how to manage when fleets are back. I'll take some times to ckeck if I can do something :)
      Untick the attack button isn't that hard so i'll do that for sure
      Edit 6 : why not :) will be done

@Lilith : Can you tell me in which language you play ? On O-Table settings, did you set the billion and million indicators as you have them on ogame ?

Your issue seems weird if it concerns only one spy report. If you encounter this again, please send me a screenshot of the spy report, and if you can, the whole html code of it (so by this way I can inject it on my page and check by myself)

Thank you :)

@jim009 : I'll make an option for thousand separator, this will be easier for everyone :) Thanks for reporting

About desing, what is wrong ? Options page is horrible I know :c But if you have any suggestions for the table itself, please let me know
    • @OddWH AntiGame gets the info from the eventlist (you have to mark the always show eventlist in options in the ogame account).*
      May be you could get part of the info from there? I mean you can see what attacks have been sent. Once the script sees certain attacks (and even more may be if the number of cargoes are correct) it can "confirm" that those attacks have been sent, and mark them as attacked in the memory of the program.

I like the fact that it's an "offline data", that once the attack has returned you still have the coordinate marked as attacked (a thing that doesn't happen with antigame). But you could get that data like antigame.

*AntiGame may not get this particular info from eventlist, but may be from messages itself (since version 6 when you attack a coordinate you can see a red indicator in the espionage report, without any addon, that may be the info that antigame uses and not eventlist). But for your case, you could do with eventlist (say the first refresh after launching an attack is what confirms that the attack has been sent and marks the coordinate as attacked in the memory of the script.
    • OddWH wrote:

@Lilith : Can you tell me in which language you play ? On O-Table settings, did you set the billion and million indicators as you have them on ogame ?

Your issue seems weird if it concerns only one spy report. If you encounter this again, please send me a screenshot of the spy report, and if you can, the whole html code of it (so by this way I can inject it on my page and check by myself)

Thank you :)
      Skip the nonsense in brackets
      {
      The problem only occured, when there was no checkmark in "For resources values, convert raw numbers to K, M, Bn numbers (ex : 1.000.000 = 1M)"
      I'm playing on a german server with english language in your tool. So it is not a problem, as long as I activate that option ;) And also it was not because of the player status. Without the option "convert raw numbers to.." EVERY spy report with a resource over X million will be read as a simple X instead.
      }
      €: Wait a moment, playing around a bit more
      changing the Millions indicator to "m" instead of "M"-> no longer recognized, which makes sense if these are used for parsing the spy reports.
      So this is not a bug, but a case of PEBCAK :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lilith ().

• Hi,

first of all, thanks for this great script!

I would like to know if it would be possible to add an option to auto-delete spy reports if there is a more recent one in the table. I am storing a list of players I like to raid in the table and 2-3 times a day I re-spy them and delete the older report manually. It would be great to have a possibility to get this job done automatically.

regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by Androth ().

• I just installed it, and it doesn't seem to work for me. Running Tampermonkey on FF57, but also tested on Chrome to no avail. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but the table doesn't seem to collect the spy reports properly. This is what I get after collecting 25 spy reports similar to the one included in the screenshot:

Any help appreciated =)
    • Hey :)

Glad to see it's fixed. Did you customize some options before collecting or this issue was at the first launch ?

@Androth : I'm not sure to understand. Are you asking me to add a feature to auto delete spy reports on ogame page ? (not in the script)

If it's that, currently I don't know how to do that, as in O-Table, you collect sometimes a lot of pages to create a table. What would happen if you've chosen to display the table on the first spy report page and you ask to delete a report which is on the second page ? That can't work, so currently I don't know how to do that (And I don't know if Shole would approve it too :) )

Please let me know if it was what you would like :)
    • @OddWH it was before I did any customization I think, and even after trying a fix with the units issue that someone had above in this thread, it still wasn't working. Maybe all it took was a browser restart, or one of the two things I mentioned above. But now that I've been able to use it a little bit, I have to say it really makes looting inactives that much more comfortable. A great job you've done there.
    • OddWH wrote:

Hey :)

Glad to see it's fixed. Did you customize some options before collecting or this issue was at the first launch ?

@Androth : I'm not sure to understand. Are you asking me to add a feature to auto delete spy reports on ogame page ? (not in the script)

If it's that, currently I don't know how to do that, as in O-Table, you collect sometimes a lot of pages to create a table. What would happen if you've chosen to display the table on the first spy report page and you ask to delete a report which is on the second page ? That can't work, so currently I don't know how to do that (And I don't know if Shole would approve it too :) )

Please let me know if it was what you would like :)
      Hey,

thanks for your response & thanks again for the script, it's absolutely awesome!

I meant, that it would be great to get an option to store only the most recent spy report for each planet in O-Table. I know I could use the option to remove older spy reports but even with this option for quite some time there would be more than 1 spy report for the same planet in the table which makes the table get kinda unclear and confusing.

To make it clear:
      Let's say you spied 1:155:8 12 hours ago and got the report displayed in O-Table.
      Now you spy 1:155:8 again and the new report overwrites the old one or it get's stored in O-Table and the old one get's removed. Doesn't matter really, goal is that only the most recent one remains.

I hope you understand what I mean ;)

regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by Androth ().

• It seems that O-table is not picking up correct quantities that are greater than 1M.

Say in esp report you have 1,093,000 metal - this would be expressed as 1.093M in ogame. O-table does not recognize "M" and it only captures a 1.093 metal instead of 1,093,000. Obviously your loot from 546,000 becomes 546 .

"For resources values, convert raw numbers to K, M, Bn" option only changed the way info is displayed. When I ticked the box to enable this option - I started seeing 271k loot instead of 271.485.

See screenshots below.

Other than that - script is absolutely brilliant. Best inactives farming script anyway.
    • Hello,

Do you have the possibility to send me the spy report source code here ?

This is weird, I tried to format a french spy report with the same numbers, written exactly the same as yours, and it works perfectly (added the dot and the M).

Maybe your M isn't a true M.

If you can't, I will need to make an account on a russian server. Which is yours ?
    • OddWH wrote:

Hello,

Do you have the possibility to send me the spy report source code here ?

This is weird, I tried to format a french spy report with the same numbers, written exactly the same as yours, and it works perfectly (added the dot and the M).

Maybe your M isn't a true M.

If you can't, I will need to make an account on a russian server. Which is yours ?
      @OddWH

<span class="resspan">Металл: 1.093М</span>

Is this what you are looking for?

You were absolutely right, it is not a latin "M", it is Cyrillic capital letter "М" which is different character.

Cyrillic [М м]
      Latin [M m]

I play in Kallisto server, my nick is same as my username here.

Edit:

I have input Cyrillic capital letter "М" as my millions indicator and it works just fine :)

The post was edited 4 times, last by Zapio ().