An story/anecdote/quote every day

• New

AUDITOR: He is the one who arrives after the battle and kicks the wounded.

BANKER: It's a man who lends you his umbrella when there's a bright sun and claims it when it starts to rain.

COUNTER: He who knows the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

CONSULTANT: Is someone who takes the watch out of your wrist, tells you the time and charges you for it.

DIPLOMATIC: He is the one who tells you to go to shit in a way that you feel anxious to start the trip.

ECONOMIST: He is an expert who will know tomorrow because what he predicted yesterday did not happen today.

STATISTIC: Is someone who is good with numbers but lacks enough personality to be an engineer.

QUANTUM PHYSICIST: He is a blind man in a dark room, looking for a black cat that is not there.

PSYCHOLOGIST: He is the one who looks at all the others when an attractive woman enters the room.

PROGRAMMER: It is the one that solves a problem that you did not know you had in a way that you do not understand.

FRIEND: It is said of the person of the opposite sex who has that "I do not know what", which eliminates any intention of wanting to sleep with him.

LOVE: Word of four letters, two vowels, two consonants and two idiots.

ARCHITECT: It's said of a man who was not male enough to be an engineer; Not enough fag to be a designer.

DANCING: It is the vertical frustration of a horizontal desire.

TRUST: Free way that is given to a person to commit a series of nonsense.

EASY: It is said of the woman who has the sexual morality of a man.

FOOTBALL: That's what every woman marries without knowing it.

INDIFFERENCE: Attitude that a woman adopts towards a man that does not interest her, that is interpreted by the man as "the difficult one is doing".

INFLATION: It is having to live paying the prices next year with the salary of last year.

MODESTY: Recognize that one is perfect, but without telling anyone.

ANNOYING: Person who talks when you would like him to listen.

NYMPHOMANIAC: Word which a man defines a woman, who wants to have sex more often than he does.

TEAM WORK: Possibility of blaming others.

CHIEF: Word which a man appears to work presenting the work of others.

Because my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great ...
      You have no power over me.