Gammaglider in other universes too

• Declined

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gammaglider in other universes too

As we all can see has the new retro server has 1 new ship, the gammaglider. A great ship for fleetsave and trades (if time doesn't really matter). My idea is to implement the gammaglider in the other universes aswell. How do you guys think about that?

Information on Fleet:
      NameGammaglider
      The Gammaglider was a ship class to trump them all... sadly, it was one of the most failed projects in the universe. Due to a misunderstanding they are about as fast as a Death Star and have the firepower of an Espionage Probe... someone should have checked the specifications more thoroughly...

Rapidfire against Espionage Probe: 5
      Rapidfire against Solar Satellite: 5
      Structural Integrity1.000
      Shield Strength20
      Attack Strength1
      Cargo Capacity1.000.000 units
      Base speed100
      Fuel usage (Deuterium)1
    • I dislike the idea immensely as it truly doesn't add anything to the game other then as a alternative to a RIP as a fleet save. its not even good for trades because of how slow it is which by that point can be handled by your cargo's. Other than that it's useless in any fleet composition.
    • Sunthios wrote:

I dislike the idea immensely as it truly doesn't add anything to the game other then as a alternative to a RIP as a fleet save. its not even good for trades because of how slow it is which by that point can be handled by your cargo's. Other than that it's useless in any fleet composition.
      The big difference is that a RIP costs 10.000.000 resources while this gammaglider only costs 1.000 resources. That would help miners and new players a lot since they can easier save their ress. Also it's easier to rebuild a cargo fleet now which will help players to stick to the game when they're crashed.
    • Shole wrote:

aliendestroyer wrote:

The big difference is that a RIP costs 10.000.000 resources while this gammaglider only costs 1.000 resources.
      Big mistake :D Gammaglider is more expensive than RIP 8)
      What is the cost of the ship?

It looks like a paper aeroplane...
      I'm wondering if its future plan is to be turned into a BC, or another ship maybe? I know nothing about computers, web building, servers or programming. But my theory is that it would be easier to change something which is already in place than to build/add something completely new within this retro uni.
      Or have I had to much to drink? Perhaps not enough :pillepalle: :crazy: