Re-allow Galaxytool

• Re-allow Galaxytool

Name
      • Info :The Galaxytool exists since 2005 and still supports OGame V6. There have been minor adjustments to the Chrome and Firefox extension to re-enable certain features after OGame HTML code changed, but this is done.
      • Author :eX0du5
      • Support :board.galaxytool.eu; Twitter @OGameGalaxytool; Origin Board
      • Download :galaxytool.eu or hosted at galaxytool-hosting.eu (free!)
      • Screenshot :You can take any screenshot you like from galaxytool.eu
      • Browser :Chrome, Firefox for plugins, any other browser for display the data within the tool
      • Languages : arabic, balkan, brazil, bulgarian, chinese, croation, czech, danish, dutch, english, finnish, french, german, greek, hungarian, italian, japanese, korean, latvian, lithuanian, norwegian, polish, portugues, romanian, russian, serbian, slovak, spanish, swedisch, taiwan, turkish (I am pretty sure Ogame does no longer support all of them, but the Galaxytool is still localized for them!)

2016-04-14: ImperatorMaximus: Tool submitted for toleration.
    • Hey guys, it is almost one month since I started this request and not a single reply was given yet?! You expect us tool developer to keep up to the latest OGame developments and adjust our tools but on the other hand you do not have the time to write a single "investigation ongoing, will update in a few days/weeks/months/years"?
      :pillepalle:
    • yo
      I read the forums yesterday.
      I use the Firefox Plugin.
      As you already mentioned there seems to be no way to extract the spys from the normal view (without opening). Did you find a solution for this?

Also you could add that it works without the pictures on spy reports.

A wish of mine would be:

"Keine Punkteveränderung in den letzten x Tagen" option with an extra option for minus points only. => If one lost points, he is showed on that list too

Is there a way to look for people who made less than x % points in the last days?

I would love to have an extra option for inactive people which tells me which farms are the best, so I can start without scanning.
      I know that Topraider transfers CRs on some way, maybe you can "steal" this way + it works without opnening the CR => probably its possible to use the same method on spy reports

If there is a player who gets deleted, he should disappear from the database too

I would love some more things to look in the stats for
      A simple "left or leaves noobprotection soon and might be interesting" (currently I look for players between 650-450k points, check their ranks and look for their fleet points)

You could try to assume which ships/how much fleet is on an account:

board.de.ogame.gameforge.com/b…usrechnen/#post1884762749

I think this (german) thread shows a good formula, which you could adapt. especially if one scans all planets => has all defense + constructions. On this way a proper search for fleet (sizes) should be possible
    • eX0du5 wrote:

Hey guys, it is almost one month since I started this request and not a single reply was given yet?! You expect us tool developer to keep up to the latest OGame developments and adjust our tools but on the other hand you do not have the time to write a single "investigation ongoing, will update in a few days/weeks/months/years"?
      Hello eX0du5,

as you can see on your first post, tool is submitted for toleration.
      Please be patient ^^
    • Bagarospo wrote:

Latest (no more developed) classic version 4.5.4 with toolbar 2.1.15 works, but toolbar needs some (very simple) fixes, do i need to resubmit it for toleration?
      You can't do it, only developer can submit his tool for toleration by itself.
      Also this Galaxy tool by eX0du5 is tolerated and next versions of it don't need to be tolerated again, but updates must be done by developer.
    • The old galaxytool was already tolerated for the old OGame version. Now with Ogame V6, the re-enablement process was required. But as this is the legacy tool with the legacy OGame version - I understand that also the old legacy "allowance" is still in place ;)
      If not, Gameforge could just say that the previously allowed tool is still allowed for the old universe.

I have not done any updates to the Tool (as it is the old one) nor the toolbar - this has been done by Bagarospo.
      The download can be found here: :censored:

I will not do any further development for the old version, but I assume the same for the "retro server" :D
    • All tools from old toleration list need to be resubmitted again for toleration.

eX0du5 wrote:

I have not done any updates to the Tool (as it is the old one) nor the toolbar - this has been done by Bagarospo.
      The download can be found here: :censored:
      And that one is forbidden until it gets submitted by its developer and reviewed.

eX0du5 wrote:

I will not do any further development for the old version, but I assume the same for the "retro server"
      Any new tool needs new thread for toleration.
      And no, it won't take 2 months as i read on your board...
    • The two month are just from experience with the approval time for the current re-approval of the Galaxytool in this thread.
      If it works faster this time, I am fine.
      But the re-approval was only required for the new OGame version (at least it was communicated this way) to throw out all the tools that do no longer work due to the incompatible changes mage with v6.

Btw, I am the developer of the Galaxytool.
    • eX0du5 wrote:

The two month are just from experience with the approval time for the current re-approval of the Galaxytool in this thread.
      If it works faster this time, I am fine.
      But the re-approval was only required for the new OGame version (at least it was communicated this way) to throw out all the tools that do no longer work due to the incompatible changes mage with v6.

Btw, I am the developer of the Galaxytool.
      nice, i know you are developer of Galaxytool.
      All tools which were tolerated somewhere in past need to be tolerated again, since they aren't any more on tolerated list.

So as i already said, new tool - retro universe galaxy tool = new thread for toleration.
      Thanks for understanding!