Commander: Buildingqueue costs of next level

• Usability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Commander: Buildingqueue costs of next level

Hello,

i would like to see a change in the buildingqueue of Commander, showing the costs of the building. Currently the situation is as followed:

(building is an example, and counts for other buildings too)
      You got metalmine 18
      Those are the queuelines

Metalmine 19 Costs: (Showing costs of level 19)
      Metalmine 20 Costs: (Showing costs of level 19)
      Metalmine 21 Costs: (Showing costs of level 19)

Feature/bugfix:
      Metalmine 19 Costs: (Showing costs of level 20)
      Metalmine 20 Costs: (Showing costs of level 21)
      Metalmine 21 Costs: (Showing costs of level 22)

When this will be the queue, the costs of metalmine 22 will be shown because 21 is already in the queline. I would also suggest there will be shown how many resources you got left after having done the queuelist.

The post was edited 2 times, last by TheFlie ().

• While it sounds good, I feel there has to be some interface for showing the costs of the first building in the queue (the Metal 19 in your example). You want to know how much you're going to spend next, and displaying that side-by-side will be confusing.

Maybe put the costs for already-queued buildings in the tooltip in the Buildings box on the bottom of the page? Doesn't solve where to put the total cost though...
      Mod @ OGame.org - Bugs & Complaints and Suggestions
    • kwinse wrote:

While it sounds good, I feel there has to be some interface for showing the costs of the first building in the queue (the Metal 19 in your example). You want to know how much you're going to spend next, and displaying that side-by-side will be confusing.

Maybe put the costs for already-queued buildings in the tooltip in the Buildings box on the bottom of the page? Doesn't solve where to put the total cost though...

What is the confusing part? Why should you put a building in the queue if you do not want to build it?