increase the benefit for buddy points

• Maybe
    • Acquire and obtain players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• increase the benefit for buddy points

I have comments in ogame.ro that there are not enough incentives for buddies.

Wen a player invites friends to the game and there is progress in the new accounts, the inviting friend should get a bit more advantages. Maybe increase by a % the benefits for the time the account is progressing and for the points the friend is achieving.

That may be one of the reasons the buddy points facility is not getting viral.
    • As time has passed i come with another proposal regarding buddies:

Usually a player invites a friend in an already established universe . However this feature is not used at its potential and the buddy code is well hidden in an obscure menu, not many players are aware of it.

What if a player making an account using a buddy code will get more resources at start up than by making a normal account.

I see this feature enabled for universes older than 6-12 months .

For example the buddy account beside being placed in the proximity of the inviting account should receive a welcome package consisting in level 10 mines and basic techs to be able to start farming inactives right away and thus being able to progress much faster.

Is true , that this "welcome pachage" in older unis should be enabled for all newcomers as it was already proposed in some other threads.