Wreck field- discussion thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jake Doyle wrote:

step 1: player B - Build fleet(probably LF,HF,cargos,battleship...somethings that doesn't use deut for building)
      step 2: player A - crash fleet,collect 30%
      step 3: Player B - sacrifice bulding,get res
      step 4: Player B - use res to rebuild remaining 70%(wrecks)
      step 5: Player B - use daily production to build remaining 30% fleet lost in combat
      go to step 2
      You actually didn't calculate this. If you did, you would see that it doesn't work. If you want to save a high amount of resources over a long time in a high level account just save into a lot of buildings and the rest in the lc fleet. After you have enough collect everything, use v4 push and in the end use scrap merchant for the lc's. Or if you don't use DM then let yourself be raided. Well then you are actually breaking the rules, so it is riskier( but not as much as the many steps with the wreckfields)
    • vulca wrote:

4) get 700M ress (in fact, you can't get more than 550M ...)

Explain that number please. In the newspost it says:

Valent wrote:

If your universe offers 30% debris field, the size of your wreck field will be around 70%.
      The space dock will offer you the chance to repair your fleet using your available resources and some time. It produces and requires energy cells to start your repair missions. With upgrading the building, which also requires energy, you can produce and store more energy cells for your restoration. This will restrict the amount of repairable fleets over time.
      Can I repair all broken ships?
      - Only the part of your fleet which isn’t part of the debris field. Furthermore it is possible to restore just parts of your wreck field and missing parts later on.

The only limit seems to be energy. How does it affect the outcome?

kfg
    • I think the WFs had little to non effect when it comes to make new players play the game longer
      In my personal experience its a neat feature which makes moonshoot cheaper and farming more attractive but that shouldnt be the point of WFs.
      I am positve that there are a lot of longtime players out there who continued playing because they were able to resurrect a chunk of theire fleets but with some tweaks it could be beneficial for unexperienced players aswell

The one dimensional approach of 'lose fleet - get fleet back' is wrong imo. Players should be able to spend ressources worth the fleet they would get back in other ways. For example they could start a building with it or at least get a discount for the next thing they want to build.
      What really is important with that feature regarding new players is some kind of tutorial. If you lose your fleet there should be a note sticked to the WF where the basics of fleetsaving are explained. Furthermore when someone unintentionally creates alot of WFs(he is a farm) on planets with little or no def at all the tutorial could suggest to build some from the WF.