JAVA: local database for the public ogame API

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JAVA: local database for the public ogame API

• Info : local API database which records changes and provides some statistics. Java 8 is required to run this program.
      • Author : darksky
      • Download : www57.zippyshare.com/v/hg13nvJx/file.html
      • Languages : english and german

[spoiler=Description]
        Few people may know the "log & search tool" I posted back in 2013. This is an updated version with extended functionality and better GUI.

Features:
        access to public ogame API; player info, alliance info, server info, highscore, galaxy,....
        record changes: renamed players, alliance changes, new/deleted players,...
        few statistics: player status graph, galaxy fragmentation: how many planets / moons are in which system.

what's not included:
        highscore changes. only the latest highscore is stored
        see galaxy at a certain date (planned, never implemented)
        automatic updates. you have to trigger updates yourself. (I included a simple console version for updates which can be scheduled by your OS)

known issues:
        layout bugs for small window sizes

Remember, the accuracy (I hope this is the correct word) of the recorded changes depends on both your update intervals and the API update intervals.
        The API can only reflect a subset of changes ingame. for example, if a planet is relocated twice in a week (A->B->C), the tool could only show A->C, depending on both update intervals.

[/spoiler]
      Edit 19.09.17 : Removed invalid links to tool and screenshots.

23/01/2016 | Tool submitted for toleration by Shole

The post was edited 6 times, last by Dark Sky ().